GRBigBud616, 2018 4x8 Tent, Multistrain, Drain To Waste In Promix, First Grow

Sorry been super busy again but i orderd my tent right from gorilla grow tents got 20% off so it was like $307.00 but i have to get the lite line because i have a vent that is going right down the center of the bedroom so its like a 2 foot shelf. Kinda sucks cause id of got a regular ggt like the 5x9 and had 2 of them instead of 4x8.. i wanted a 10x10 but then it would be to hard stagering times and also wouldnt have a place to veg. BUT everthings coming together pretty good so hopefully i can atleast finish of this second tent pretty quick.
Already got tent
Then im getting both 4x4 trays,canfan/filter the ducting and flange for filter all in 2wks so then i can have the room all set up, and then at tr he first of the year im going to get two xl1000s, i want to see the difference between the xl750s and the 1000s... if there is that much im going to then get 2 more 1000s but that would be along way down the road...

I also got a couple new posters for the grow room... im going t ok snap a few pics quick and ill show them to ya... i liked them.. oooooooand most important i got a new bong lol. So thats sweet. But ill have pics up shortly

The new posters and bing are awesome GR! The xl1000 is a pretty great light I’m sure you will get some impressive results with it as you already do with your current setup!

Keep it green my man

Cali connection- 818headband hybrid

SMELL- has that sour d smell to it, but also has a very strong citrus/lemon smell.
TASTE- has a strong citrus lemon taste, very smooth smoking. Burns great in a joint but i go back and forth between joints and my bongs..
HIGH- for me it has a very calming yet energetic high. Very clear headed. Have been smoking for my morning wake n bakes.. it is a good daytime strain were you can still get stuff done.

Dinafem blue widow
SMELL this is harder to describe, it has a strong spice berry smell.... deff can pick up the berry smell but has a strong like spice to it as well. Lol idk what to compare it to. It smells great tho.
Taste- has a earth spicy taste witha strong berry exhale..
High- very calming, smoked at night befor bed.. good strain to put a movie on and relax with. Very clear headed. Deff worth a try if you like either blueberry or white widow its the best of both.

G-13 labs superskunk
Smell- has that classic skunk smell to it... very earthy/skunky also has a sweet smell to it.
Taste- just very smooth classic oldschool skunk taste... spicy. But smooth
High- heavy indica real stoney high. Clear headed but couchlocking if ya smoke enough.

Got the 2nd tent half of my seeds should be here tomorrow, as long as they made if through.... then the other half is a day or 2 behind... so as long as they didn't get took I'll have them all this week... then will be starting my next run also this week

Yes. Yes yes yes... lol great news... half of my seeds arrived!! So for sure the next grow is starting this week.. I'm going to wait until the weekend probably just to see if the other half of the seeds come this week.. I'm just super happy these were the seeds that came first . Reason being is because after I placed my order ,i was still searching there website and noticed that the In House Genetics Dolatos went from being in stock to out of stock.. so either i got the last pack or 1 of the last packs because there all gone. So as I I've been waiting I was really really hopeing that they didn't get hit from customs because if they did I most likely wouldn't have got dolato.. I'm still waiting on the 2nd half of them, and they should be here within the week. But we will just have to wait and see... but still have a lot more seeds coming.. I think they split each pack down by value... just split half and half.. but since the IHG were so much I didn't get that many in this package.. but regardless I'm starting some this weekend.. get the show on the road..

IHG is every time I've ran one of there packs I've came away with a keeper. I ran a blue Og in the past and it was impressive.
Yea I'm actually going to run some blue og this run I'm thinking.. but its g13 labs blue og not ihg...for real if I could afford it I'd run a lot more of there strains but it's super $.. u can almost instantly tell when ur looking at one of there strains... just frost factorys... I had to pull the trigger on this round of buying seeds with the dolatos..

I got some IHG freebies with my order of the Black Cherry O’s. Got the Blue Nana which is a new release cross of Blue Sherb and Banana OG. Excited about that one! Won’t be able to run it for a couple more runs though. Next run is Pugsbreath and Black Cherry O’s. Then ATF and Stankberry. Hopefully some pollen coming from those runs.

Yea I'm actually going to run some blue og this run I'm thinking.. but its g13 labs blue og not ihg...for real if I could afford it I'd run a lot more of there strains but it's super $.. u can almost instantly tell when ur looking at one of there strains... just frost factorys... I had to pull the trigger on this round of buying seeds with the dolatos..

In house is really expensive, but I think it's well worth it. Tbh a lot of the newer companies are really expensive and sometimes I wonder how much testing have these strains went through before being released. I know a few people that spent some good money on a company that is using kush mints for breeding and they have had some bad luck w/ hermies and they are pissed. I'm not meaning to bash any company but I think some things are being comprimised to produce seeds with the newest strains.

The blue og I ran was a freebie from g13 when they had a special at attitude. I really liked it

Oooo so cool then it'll be the same blue og... that's cool... yea I've kinda wondered the same thing about some of the smaller breeders.. that's why right now with the limited space in my grow room I've been just buying from reputable breeders.. just cause I don't wanna have to worry about it as much..when I move out to my next place I will be guaranteed upgrading my grow room so I have more space.. then I'll be able to experiment more.. hopefully this summer but for sure by next winter I'll be in a new place.

I got some IHG freebies with my order of the Black Cherry O’s. Got the Blue Nana which is a new release cross of Blue Sherb and Banana OG. Excited about that one! Won’t be able to run it for a couple more runs though. Next run is Pugsbreath and Black Cherry O’s. Then ATF and Stankberry. Hopefully some pollen coming from those runs.
Yea can't wait to see those runs.. It sucks there's so many strains I want to run just don't have the space lol or I'd run a hundred diff strains lol.. well not 100 but ya get what I'm saying lol..

So I'm waiting to here back from ggt.. the cross bars on the roof don't fit there to long

I've flipped the e and f poles both around and neither way works.. I mean these only 2 ways 4 it 2 go lol.. so he asked if I could send him a video of it, and I did. So waiting to here back from them tomorrow. Hope we can get it fixed fast cause I can't hang lights or anything without it. But Jeff the sales rep I talked to was real nice and is working on it so should be good... seeds will be here tomorrow... they arrived in town and are scheduled for delivery so fingers crossed they made it.. they never sat long so I'm hoping there good,but I'll find out in the am...

Back
Top Bottom