great day

nughugger420

yo today just fuckn ended and i said my farwells to my freinds.
im about to tell you one of the most important days of my life.
to start it all off my friend james came over early(9 am) smileing so im like whats up.he pulls out a fat long ass joint and is like WAKE ND BAKE? i couldnt say no!i thought this was a huge joint but...ummm youll hear about it soon enough.well after playn a few games of pool,and a few bowls it was his time to leave and a phone started to ring.my freind tim had just met up with his friend from way back,and turns out hes a huge dealer.so we get in his car and hes like i cant smoke here have this and hands us a normal sized blunt of what he said was orange fluf.it tasted like oranges.and soon enough we were at his customers house.the boy who buyed i knew from skool and he told me how hes a dealer.we went up in his room (me and tim) and was like act cool as shyt a huge dealers comeing over.so we smoke a huge blunt to get high.just shwag though.well the dealer came and turns out he was the dealer of all baltimore.DAMN.and they drank and i asked for a shot.i took a shot without a chaser and they thought i was hard and they were like you know you wanna puke so i was like na and they handed me a pint of vaka and i was forced to chug it.after word then drunk i asked if it was ok if i had just done that because i thought that was his only pint.turns out his back pack was filled with em.when my friend tim finally left the huge huge dealer was like you needa see this and showed me a QP of nugs and a O of mushrooms.i was like damn i needa taste that.so this kid pulls out a blunt/joint the size and lenghth of a base ball bat handle.OMFG the joint gos around like 50 minutes and we all pass out.we woke up and it was 8....needa ta get home.so hes like lets wake and bake so we smoke a J of nugs without the other kid and at that moment i knew he was my new dealer.after he gave me a speech about how he could get anything i stumbled back home

nughugger420 said:
yo today just fuckn ended and i said my farwells to my freinds.
im about to tell you one of the most important days of my life.
to start it all off my friend james came over early(9 am) smileing so im like whats up.he pulls out a fat long ass joint and is like WAKE ND BAKE? i couldnt say no!i thought this was a huge joint but...ummm youll hear about it soon enough.well after playn a few games of pool,and a few bowls it was his time to leave and a phone started to ring.my freind tim had just met up with his friend from way back,and turns out hes a huge dealer.so we get in his car and hes like i cant smoke here have this and hands us a normal sized blunt of what he said was orange fluf.it tasted like oranges.and soon enough we were at his customers house.the boy who buyed i knew from skool and he told me how hes a dealer.we went up in his room (me and tim) and was like act cool as shyt a huge dealers comeing over.so we smoke a huge blunt to get high.just shwag though.well the dealer came and turns out he was the dealer of all baltimore.DAMN.and they drank and i asked for a shot.i took a shot without a chaser and they thought i was hard and they were like you know you wanna puke so i was like na and they handed me a pint of vaka and i was forced to chug it.after word then drunk i asked if it was ok if i had just done that because i thought that was his only pint.turns out his back pack was filled with em.when my friend tim finally left the huge huge dealer was like you needa see this and showed me a QP of nugs and a O of mushrooms.i was like damn i needa taste that.so this kid pulls out a blunt/joint the size and lenghth of a base ball bat handle.OMFG the joint gos around like 50 minutes and we all pass out.we woke up and it was 8....needa ta get home.so hes like lets wake and bake so we smoke a J of nugs without the other kid and at that moment i knew he was my new dealer.after he gave me a speech about how he could get anything i stumbled back home
I wish in knew someone like that...

Back
Top Bottom