Great macro shots for under $10: smart phone not included

Don't make life complicated with mount-on and high power loupes, or one for looking and one for pics!

Here is how I do it with a $10 8x loupe and a 5 year old Samsung S4

IMG_94194.jpg

IMG_94203.jpg

And get results like this:
20170728_083508.jpg

Sorted!

Thanks! That shot was actually from something I grew last summer. Either a Blueberry auto or an AK-47 auto. My POTM submission is the photo version of the AK. I'm sure I have trichome shots somewhere of that though!

Ahh cool. Is that a fave for you? AK?

Don't make life complicated with mount-on and high power loupes, or one for looking and one for pics!

Here is how I do it with a $10 8x loupe and a 5 year old Samsung S4

IMG_94194.jpg

IMG_94203.jpg

And get results like this:
20170728_083508.jpg

Sorted!

My father still use this, to me prehistoric but brilliant, magnifyer. He tossed away his glasses a few years back as he didnt needed them anymore. somehow he does needs this to read the paper:hmmmm::reading420magazine::battingeyelashes: Never tought it could be that easy..

I can try it with an iPhone tomorrow and see how it goes.

yeah if you will try it and post how it goes that be great itll give me an idea. idk about the different gens of iphones mine is a 7plus.. they change the camaras alot but im sure there all pretty much close to the same. i gotta buy something to check my trichomes if it works on an iphone pretty good then i can post the pics in let you guys see them. pretty cool did you come up with this idea seems genius and you get a good picture also

Only 6s iphones in my house so that's all I can try!
Naw your good i was just saying mine is a 7+ so the 6s should be close anyways i was just mentioning it bc iphone does change the camaras and quality everytime they switch a phones gen
still try in let us know how it works out on the 6s if it works ima buy me a loupe just like that one on your link so take your time no rush ima order one on tuesday or wednesday anyways. But glad you can test it out for us..

Didn't have a chance to test out a 6s this morning (I have waaaay too many plants to move now plus the BT2 needed water) but I'll do it tonight. Stay tuned. Not sure what the difference is between one type of phone and another but we'll see...
Long as you can get it to work all will be well my friend thanks...

Back
Top Bottom