Great News! How To Properly Water Is Going Multi-National!

I have some very exciting news! Emilya's watering thread is going multi-national! The main portions of that thread and the companion article describing watering a small plant in a large container are being translated into Portuguese by one of our Brazilian members! The translation will be made available here at 420 Magazine as well as on the Brazilian growing forum. Here is a bit of a sample as a preview:

Como regar corretamente uma planta em um vaso.

Também incluído – a importância de transplantar.

Por: Emilya – Fórum 420Mag

“Durante os últimos anos eu me esforcei bastante para estudar, e agora sinto que posso definir uma maneira propícia para regar uma planta em um vaso. Se lembre que esta técnica se aplica para vasos de pelo menos 3 litros ou mais. Por favor, note que a Cannabis não cresce nada parecido com tudo que você já tentou criar, como feijões, tomates ou outros, você vai ter que mudar seu método para criar esta planta daninha.

I watched a YouTube video yesterday from 2 years ago that was about you and this article. I was like' no way that's the dude that saved my ass haha. Sorry for calling you dude, it didn't register with my brain that you were a lady lol

Back
Top Bottom