Great to be here!

JBLADE

420 Member
Hello gang,
John here, and old guy but newbie making my intro, reading/learning so much here already.
After inheriting a couple 1" seedlings during the start of covid I fell in love with the idea of growing cannabis.
Im a desert farmer who is currently growing mango, avocado, dragon fruit, pomegranate, sugarcane and cactus pear.

welcome @JBLADE its good to have you here. I'm not much of a grower and have recently started. From my understanding you threat the plant like tomato. You ever grown tomatoes?

Welcome to the forum @JBLADE :welcome:

Hello gang,
John here, and old guy but newbie making my intro, reading/learning so much here already.
After inheriting a couple 1" seedlings during the start of covid I fell in love with the idea of growing cannabis.
Im a desert farmer who is currently growing mango, avocado, dragon fruit, pomegranate, sugarcane and cactus pear.
Sounds like me...I have peaches, oranges, blueberries, and cherries...as well as veggies:passitleft:

Greetings plenty of like minded people here in the community. I also have a first grow going and a majority of the information I obtained on growing my meds came from here. :yummy:
For your reading pleasure : Growing Marijuana

Check out other members grow journals, they are in the members sig. Go clicking and grinnin:adore:

:welcome:

Welcome to 420Mag! I'm also an old guy... :hookah:

No PK, I skipped those lol.
don't worry me too. there is alot of good growers here. with different growing techniques. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Welcome to 420Mag! I'm also an old guy... :hookah:
And enjoy a good shisha as well!
don't worry me too. there is alot of good growers here. with different growing techniques. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Ive been reading for at least a month now and trust me... after sucking up everything I could from other sources I finally joined so that I can interact and ask questions I am not getting answers to from those sources.

And enjoy a good shisha as well!

Ive been reading for at least a month now and trust me... after sucking up everything I could from other sources I finally joined so that I can interact and ask questions I am not getting answers to from those sources.
feel free to ask any questions you might have

Back
Top Bottom