Great White Shark Review

Stltoed

I dont know who bred GWS but id like to shake their hand. This is one of my first strains. I grew this and Northern Lights in DWC and fell in love with growing as a hobby. GWS is an indica heavy hybrid that comes from Super Skunk, a South American Sativa and a Sativa from Southern India. This, like Northern Lights is a super easy plant to grow. And the results can be very impressive. I have been thinking of growing SOG next season. If i dont use Big Bug i will be using Great White Shark

The smoke was heavy, i cant say it was smooth. But it was stoney. Really stoney. If you want pain to go away or just need some deep sleep this is the one for you.

Attachments

• DSCN4804 - Copy(1).JPG
    DSCN4804 - Copy(1).JPG
    926 KB · Views: 249
Hey @Stltoed thanks for the review! :yummy: I've been wanting to grow GWS for quite a while as i have a mate who got an above average yield from his GWS plant. Looks like your turned out great! Have you got a picture of a GWS flower dried & ready to smoke?

Hey @Stltoed thanks for the review! :yummy: I've been wanting to grow GWS for quite a while as i have a mate who got an above average yield from his GWS plant. Looks like your turned out great! Have you got a picture of a GWS flower dried & ready to smoke?
Im glad you like the reviews. Still on the fence whether or not to share the strains that didnt do well.

So here is some of the Great White shark from that grow its a few years old now, but so damn smooth. Its not as powerful as it once was. I highly recommend you grow it. Its easy to grow, it grows big and it has an unusual buzz to it.

I bought that strain here in Canada and I wasn't happy with it at all. Gets you stoned sure but I found it a blah buzz. totally underwhelmed no change to my mood at all. You must got a better breeder version or pheno as I'll never buy that strain again. Cbd shark was tenfold better.

I bought that strain here in Canada and I wasn't happy with it at all. Gets you stoned sure but I found it a blah buzz. totally underwhelmed no change to my mood at all. You must got a better breeder version or pheno as I'll never buy that strain again. Cbd shark was tenfold better.
I honestly dont remember the breeder, but you can get anything from a seed. I grew 2 plants once that were supposed to be Lemon Skunk from DNA. One smelled and tasted like berries the other like diesel. No lemon, no skunk. I couldnt really bitch two 2 plants together did 27oz
Heres are a couple shots of those two.... they dont even look alike

Beautiful plant for sure. Awesome grow . I dident enjoy the unusual buzz at all. Some do. Definitely not for me. I gave it all away... my friends liked it but they smoke anything.

Beautiful plant for sure. Awesome grow . I dident enjoy the unusual buzz at all. Some do. Definitely not for me. I gave it all away... my friends liked it but they smoke anything.
It has a wierd high. Fast head change and strong throughout. It isnt for everyone. At the very least you know what you dont like.

Back
Top Bottom