Greater St. Louis NORML Meetings

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Greater St. Louis NORML is the St. Louis chapter of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML).

NORML's mission is to move public opinion sufficiently to achieve the repeal of marijuana prohibition so that the responsible use of cannabis by adults is no longer subject to penalty.

MEETINGS

We meet at 7:15 P.M. the second Thursday of each month at the Indian Trails branch of the St. Louis County Library, located at 8400 Delport (corner of Delport & Midland), St. Louis, MO 63114. Our meetings are open - everyone is welcome!

Greater St. Louis NORML is the St. Louis chapter of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML).

NORML's mission is to move public opinion sufficiently to achieve the repeal of marijuana prohibition so that the responsible use of cannabis by adults is no longer subject to penalty.

MEETINGS

We meet at 7:15 P.M. the second Thursday of each month at the Indian Trails branch of the St. Louis County Library, located at 8400 Delport (corner of Delport & Midland), St. Louis, MO 63114. Our meetings are open - everyone is welcome!

Are there any eastside chapters in madison county area?

The Group meets at 7 p.m., second Thursday of the month, at the CAMP (Community, Arts, & Movement Project), 3022 Cherokee Street, St. Louis, MO 63118.

Yearly event include Valentine Day Justice Vigil, March to the Arch, Jefferson B-day Bash, local and state conferences, hosted events and fundraisers.

Join us in Denver for the NORML National Convention, April 2011.:peacetwo:

The Group meets at 7 p.m., second Thursday of the month, at the CAMP (Community, Arts, & Movement Project), 3022 Cherokee Street, St. Louis, MO 63118.

Yearly event include Valentine Day Justice Vigil, March to the Arch, Jefferson B-day Bash, local and state conferences, hosted events and fundraisers.

Join us in Denver for the NORML National Convention, April 2011.:peacetwo:

Thanks DrIggy,
I will try to make one of the meetings soon. I'm glad you let me know about the St Louis chapter the closest I could find was joplin.:peacetwo:

Thanks DrIggy,
I will try to make one of the meetings soon. I'm glad you let me know about the St Louis chapter the closest I could find was joplin.:peacetwo:

Joplin has a very good and active chapter. Lots of events!

Joplin has a very good and active chapter. Lots of events!

Joplin is a long way away for me though. I am already an hour away on the east side from St Louis. I rarely ever cross the big muddy westward. wish I could find a local chapter on the east side. thought of even trying to start a local chapter but don't have the support of wife to do so since it is still a crime over here.

Thanks DrIggy,

I forgot to ask if you knew of any chapters on the eastside specifically at southern illinois university of E. And if not how would one start a chapter

Back
Top Bottom