420 Magazine Background

Greatest Comedy Movies To Watch Stoned

SQl2kGuy

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I remember watching Cheech and Chong's first movie ... Up In Smoke ... for the very first time on VHS with about 10 friends in our basement smoking Acapulco Gold!

0_MV5BMmU3MTNiYjEtODQ5Yy00Y2RiLWIyMjctN0_GNiNmFmYTA4Y2NhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_UX182...jpg

"Ahhh Mannn! That's some heavy shit mannn!" ... with the car full of smoke ... classic!!!

What's your favorite comedy movies to watch stoned?

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Barney86

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I remember watching Cheech and Chong's first movie ... Up In Smoke ... for the very first time on VHS with about 10 friends in our basement smoking Acapulco Gold!

0_MV5BMmU3MTNiYjEtODQ5Yy00Y2RiLWIyMjctN0_GNiNmFmYTA4Y2NhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_UX182...jpg

"Ahhh Mannn! That's some heavy shit mannn!" ... with the car full of smoke ... classic!!!

What's your favorite comedy movies to watch stoned?

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Watched that absolutely wasted on amnesia haze bubble hash a few weeks ago mate. Its still just as funny now as it was back then. Pissed myself the whole way through it.

Sausage Party is pretty good. The food in a supermarket is all alive and they start injecting humans with bath salts so we can see their dimension. Then kill us all and have a big cartoon gangbang. It's mental. Seth Rogan and all that lot.

Team America gotta be up there too. Everyone's seen that one though. If you haven't you should be ashamed if yourself! Go watch it now!

Hmm what else is there. ... Ooohhh Peter Jackson's early stuff is deadly. Brain-dead and Bad Taste are well worth a watch..ohh and the then the evil dead trilogy! THIS IS MY BOOOOMSTICK!!!!

NOOOO!!!! IVE GOT IT!!! IVE GOT THE WINNER !!!
drum roll....tatatatatata...

THE ROOM!
By Tommy Wisau.
Literally the worst film ever made.
The true story is that some guy who called himself Tommy Wisau turns up in America with millions of pounds claiming he is a 27 year old American. He's clearly a 45-50 year old foreigner of some sort.
He makes the most bizarre movie that he spent millions on, filming the entire thing in just 1 room. Recreating everything exactly to match outside scenes instrlead of just filming outside. He was horrible to the actors and you can see it in the film.
None of it makes any sense. There about 20 undeveloped plot lines you never even know why they were mentioned.the worst actors in history, the most uncomfortable sex scene you've ever seen on film and the list goes on and on and on.
Absolutely 100% without doubt the most bizarre piece of film that's ever made it big.
Still gets shown in cinemas all round the world every year 20 odd years down the line. It's awesome!!!!!!
There's also a film called disaster artist which came out the other year which is the story of how the film was made and it's just as scary lol

Top Bottom