Greatest Story Ever Told

ThaSaTiVa

Until about 12:00 tonight my night was horrible. I just got off an 8 hour shift after schhol and wen I got home some friends came over. I've been out since las saturday and needed to get weeded so i called up these rich kids for like 3 grams and they kept stallin and stallin and couldn't get any. like an hour passes its 12:30 and me and my friend Bryan are at CUB FOODS grocery store and i got gum and soda and this dude comes up to bryans car and says "man can i get a ride I'll give u $20 bucks to drive me to Minneapolis?" i was like yeah. He gets in as said you two smoke weed? In stead of givin us $20 he says will an ounce of TrainWreck do. We drove him 10 mins we got back and Now we're high as fuck. this is some of the best shit I've smoked and we got a ton:bong: peace out I cant go into detail really but this was some hilarios shit and we got some bomb ass weed thats wut matters.:grinjoint:

ya he had 2 have been dealin heavier shit than weed cause he took out so much and didn't even blink.:laughtwo:

ThaSaTiVa said:
ya he had 2 have been dealin heavier shit than weed cause he took out so much and didn't even blink.:laughtwo:

Nice:smoker: but it would have been a better story to have been caught in the car with a crack dealer:laughtwo:

Just kiddin', bro. Sounds like you had a good day after all.

Stoned Stoner said:
lol...he gave you more than 300 bucks worth of weed when he offered you 20 bucks at first? that's fucking awesome
who pays 300 for an ounce man i'd pay 140...160 if its good shit but i live in canada so its cheap up and fuckin crazy up here BC BUDS

Multi_grain said:
who pays 300 for an ounce man i'd pay 140...160 if its good shit but i live in canada so its cheap up and fuckin crazy up here BC BUDS
OK we are ALL TIRED OF HEARING HOW MUCH CHEAPER WEED IS IN CANADA (especially British Columbia)!
WE GET IT! YOU RULE, WE SUCK!
Stop rubbing it in! Yes I pay 20 dollars a gram, 50 dollars an 1/8th. WHAT THE FUCK CAN I DO SHORT OF GROWING THE SHIT MYSELF OR SMUGGLING IT BACK FROM CANADA?!

J842P said:
OK we are ALL TIRED OF HEARING HOW MUCH CHEAPER WEED IS IN CANADA (especially British Columbia)!
WE GET IT! YOU RULE, WE SUCK!
Stop rubbing it in! Yes I pay 20 dollars a gram, 50 dollars an 1/8th. WHAT THE FUCK CAN I DO SHORT OF GROWING THE SHIT MYSELF OR SMUGGLING IT BACK FROM CANADA?!

hahahaha. I can't even begin to fathom your frustration.
But take it easy on the new guy. He evidently wasn't aware that the prices were more than double what they are where he lives. I was as incredulous as Multi grain when i first read about the varying prices in cannabis around this continent, So his disbelief is understandable.
Its the people who bring it up at every opportunity that should be berated with the raw and unfortunate truth!

lol that is an awsome story man. . . did he look like a dealer? cuz he might have just been a grower too, a grower in mass quantities. . . possable. . . i dunno, but shit i'd drive some one a few houres for an Oz of trainwrek, thats bad ass.

mann good story, happend to me once at a bowling ally.. me and my friend were havin a smoke and this lady came up asked us if we smoked then gave us a joint! and omg i pay like 150 in an ounce im from ONT.. lol i thought that was standerd everywhere, i didnt realise there were poor suckers out there payin 20 bux for a gram! HURTIN lol jkk

J842P said:
Yes I pay 20 dollars a gram, 50 dollars an 1/8th. WHAT THE FUCK CAN I DO SHORT OF GROWING THE SHIT MYSELF OR SMUGGLING IT BACK FROM CANADA?!
lol theres a thought but whatever go smoke your over priced garbage

OnionGobbler said:
hahahaha. I can't even begin to fathom your frustration.
But take it easy on the new guy. He evidently wasn't aware that the prices were more than double what they are where he lives. I was as incredulous as Multi grain when i first read about the varying prices in cannabis around this continent, So his disbelief is understandable.
Its the people who bring it up at every opportunity that should be berated with the raw and unfortunate truth!
i like this guy he sounds pretty chillin

spidymaxxx said:
mann good story, happend to me once at a bowling ally.. me and my friend were havin a smoke and this lady came up asked us if we smoked then gave us a joint! and omg i pay like 150 in an ounce im from ONT.. lol i thought that was standerd everywhere, i didnt realise there were poor suckers out there payin 20 bux for a gram! HURTIN lol jkk
hahaha ur chillin too

Back
Top Bottom