420 Magazine Background

Green Acres

TorturedSoul

Member of the Month: May 2009, Oct 2010, Sept 2017
Greeeeeeeeeeeen Acres is the place to be.
CaaaaaaaaaaaaanUHbis is the life for me.
Buds spread out so far and wide,
Keep your liquor I'm smoking up the countryside.

Err... Perhaps I shouldn't post this in the comedy section :rolleyes: . But I couldn't find a "Lame Attempt at Comedy" one. And I got bored before I finished and decided to go find some paint to observe while it dries, lol.

Emilya

Member of the Month: Mar 2019
:19::laugh::19:

TorturedSoul

Member of the Month: May 2009, Oct 2010, Sept 2017
Humor is... well, a funny thing. There's always one person (if he/she was to be completely honest, at least) who'll stand there blinking while the rest of the crowd laughs, and sometimes the opposite is true. It isn't like heat or cold; 1,000 out of 1,000 would probably agree that a glowing piece of metal is hot, but a humorous thing, well...

One of the funniest things in my world was found in the late Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, when Ford was about to take Arthur hitchhiking as Earth was in the process of being demolished:
"It's unpleasantly like being drunk.
"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"
"Ask a glass of water."

iHemp

WTF??
is this site biased or what?

Why would my post with a video get deleted if other people get to post videos?

Maybe because I had a link to the band's website? (pardon me for showing them some respect)

Let's try it again without the link.

This was supposed to be funny (in a truly sick way), and yes politics can be made fun of in a non-censored world.

This one is a fear and loathing parody...

iHemp

This one has more to do with our topic.

Try not to laugh, but enjoy anyway, if you can.

iHemp

Here is the extended version, which may be a bit funnier... (depending on your sense of humor, of course)

iHemp

Just testing to see if the word ass is filtered, or deemed 'offensive' here, before posting this next video attempt at comedy.

The preview did not filter it, so it isn't my fault if the sensitive parts of this video are found 'offensive' by anyone.

WARNING: Like the subject matter of this website, this video is intended for mature audiences only.

"Protest Parody" ... Tequila

PS

If any of you religious folks out there take offense in the word 'hello' because it has the root word 'hell' in it, then suck it up because the world should not have their free speech censored because of other people's personal beliefs.

HELL0!

Top Bottom