Green Algae/Any help kindly appreciated.

groover

Hey Groovers, I've got green algae all over the top of my media.It doesnt seem to be affecting growth but i would still like it gone. I am trying new media called Fytocell, Fytoflake its supposed to be impossible to over water. Its white chopped up foamy kinda stuff. Seems good so far except for the green on top.:thanks: I have some stuff for ridding fishtanks of algae and when used correctly says will not harm marine plants but i am not to sure and dont want to take the risk. Do any of those "zyme" products eat algae. What about biobugs??

Thanks OG Dude. Dont think i'll worry. Green alagae can be an indicator of good growing conditions so i've now been told. Wooo Hoooo:thanks::peace::ganjamon:

Thanks Tead not gonna worry. This morning all my pots had nice clean roots hanging out the drain holes. My seeds arrived. Wooooo Hoooooo Thai Haze X Skunk No1:thanks: Dope-seeds.com a 420Mag sponsor i can now recommend having had A1 service
:thanks: universe. I was so sure they were gonna get delivered by a couple o pigs and a customs guy. My plants are happy and I couldnt be happier.:ganjamon::goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom