Green Closet's First LED Soil Grow - Blue Dream - Sour Diesel - God Bud

Re: Green Closet's first LED soil grow - blue dream, sour diesel, god bud?

Sorry I didn't follow through with the update yesterday. Here you go.

This picture was taken about 4 days ago.
IMG_049224.jpg

These are all today.
IMG_049521.jpg
IMG_049625.jpg
IMG_049723.jpg
IMG_049819.jpg

And the cycle begins again. :cheer: My new seedlings, just a couple days old.
IMG_049922.jpg
IMG_050022.jpg

The last seedling on the bottom I dropped taking her out of the closet... Dirt everywhere. Luckily she didn't break, I managed to get her roots back into the soil by digging a deep hole and then placing dirt around her until she was flush with the top again. Hopefully it didn't stress her out too much so early in life.

There is one other seedling about the same size as the others as well. The picture didn't go through for some reason though. It's in the reddish container you can see in the pictures above. I still have about 9 seeds germinating in paper towels at the moment, of those there are three that have just started to pop so they will be planted in the next few days as well.

Thanks for looking. :thanks:

:goodjob:

looking great.

UPDATE - Day 50 of 12/12 light cycle

Haven't updated in a while. During my day 41 defoliation I cut off most of the smaller buds that had been growing under the plant. I did a quick sketchy cure on them and have concluded that she is for sure BLUE DREAM The dried buds had a slight blueberry aroma and a slight blueberry taste. I hope that by the time harvest comes along that the smell and taste will get stronger. The high was nice, it was very energetic and light, but relaxing.
Anyway, here are some pictures.
These were all taken today.

IMG_051924.jpg
IMG_051725.jpg
IMG_051624.jpg
IMG_053116.jpg
IMG_052520.jpg
IMG_051427.jpg

It's amazing how big these seedlings have gotten in only 9 days. wow...

IMG_052417.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.:Namaste:

Green's keeping it green...

Green to the max. You're one of those first timers who makes it look easy. The time you spent researching before jumping in has really paid off.:goodjob:

very pretty flowers.

Thanks guys, I have had some nutrient hiccups as you can tell by the burnt tips on the leaves but overall i think its going okay. I think the overall size of the buds was negatively affected by simple first timer mistakes. Hopefully my next round of plants will turn out a little more healthy throughout the grow.

In other news... a friend of mine knows about my grow, and I suppose she told her dad about it (he lives out in the boonies) and he told her that he was interested in starting to grow too. Apparently he has some safe places to grow outdoors, and in exchange for some knowledge that I've learned he will let me grow some plants in his yard outside. WOO! Super excited about being able to start an outdoor grow, if it does happen I will start a thread about that grow as well.

Wow without stating the obvious precautions this sounds very ideal

did you clone during flowering?

Hi Hockey, you didn't ask me, but I just cloned some Lemon Kush in flower. I wish I remember how long it took. I put them into Jiffy Pellets using ordinary rooting hormone powder and covered them with a dome. I read somewhere this will create a lot more branching? Is this right?
I think they called it super crop or monster crop?

Its not the end of the world to clone in flower... I just know it takes several weeks of 18/6 to revert it back to the veg state and could stress the plant out and possibly cause hermaphrodite formation depending on genetics. Historically one wants to clones during veg. even if the sex is unknown then you can kick the mother or clones into flower to determine sex.
-B

Yes, I saw a video on youtube with this guy painted green who sets up this whole room and does this with cloning at first to determine sex, but I only buy fem seed. That is not a 100% guarantee, but I have not had one turn into a male so far. This is just an experiment, anyway. I have yet to really grow the way i want. It's all just dipping my toe in right now.

Hi GC,
Sooo, after all the beautiful lady is a Blue Dream!
Now I´m jealous (kidding) cause I´ve been looking at the Blue genetics for some time now - finally got one seedling going now.
Despites the tip leaf burns, buds are looking amazing and frosty has heck already :goodjob:
:cheer:

Yeah I cloned in flower, cloning in flower the throwing them into regular light schedule produces a bushier plant with more branches. However my clones didn't survive, they all died unfortunately. Thanks Tuga, she's looking really good. And I love blue stains, the sampling I've taken from this plant have been very good so far.

Today I did my first flush with some sledgehammer in preparation for harvest in about two weeks. I'll try to get some pictures up soon.

Yeah I cloned in flower, cloning in flower the throwing them into regular light schedule produces a bushier plant with more branches. However my clones didn't survive, they all died unfortunately. Thanks Tuga, she's looking really good. And I love blue stains, the sampling I've taken from this plant have been very good so far.

Today I did my first flush with some sledgehammer in preparation for harvest in about two weeks. I'll try to get some pictures up soon.
I have three clones under lights 18/6. I do not have them in full blast light yet. I want to make sure no root rot or anything happens so I prefer they push roots vs. foliage. My question is, is there anything you do special for this type of clone? Are they heavier feeders than plants cloned in veg?

Dont try to clone to far into flowering because the hormones have to difficult of a tie changing. Also im not sure if you know this but if you cut the outside of the stem where it will be rooted to expose the flesh and then split it down the middle about half a inch you will have a much larger rooting surface and the clone has a better chance to survive.

your plants don't look stressed at all. they should form big colas by day 70 of bloom. which led panel are you using?

Back
Top Bottom