Green Crack, 24 inch, stocks good inch wide and loads strong branches, loads defoliation, comments please and pics soon

wide and loads strong ,branches,,loads defoliation. comments please,,and pisc soon.
Post ,pics later .today,,cheers.
THES ARE WEEK BEFORE,,WILL,GET HANG OF THIS,,PICTURE SENDING ,,SOON,,LOL LOL
MY,, G C ,,AT 4 WEEKS.jpg

Attachments

• MY,, G C ,,AT 4 WEEKS.jpg
    MY,, G C ,,AT 4 WEEKS.jpg
    546.7 KB · Views: 114
:rofl:
No worries mate. I have the same issues. Although Mrs. Spimp would tell you I had plenty of issues to go around.
Three lovely ones you have there. I can't wait to watch them grow. :nomo:
Here are some links so You can start a grow journal if you like:
How to make a grow journal
How to add links to signatures
HELPFUL LINKS FOR NEW MEMBERS
Cheers strange how ,life changes,,from just over two year maby 2 and half,,stoped ,self meding with drink,,that near kiled me,,and only on for short burst,,,to raly Finding, Mary Jane,,and the amazing ,Foke like u,,cheers to ALL THAT LOVE ALL..GREEN TILL THE END mmmmmm.

Cheers strange how ,life changes,,from just over two year maby 2 and half,,stoped ,self meding with drink,,that near kiled me,,and only on for short burst,,,to raly Finding, Mary Jane,,and the amazing ,Foke like u,,cheers to ALL THAT LOVE ALL..GREEN TILL THE END mmmmmm.
wow ,,that sort of grow ,Journel,,i,m a bit dislexic ,when riting,,next grow,is gowing ,to be,,loged ,right from ,begining,,done think three ,grows,,but never had so much ,,peace,,as now,,

Welcome, pedroskye64 to 420 !

Good job getting off the drink-too much of that stuff will kill you if you let it...been there,almost did that...

Your plants look good-very healthy:goodjob: You should start that journal so we can see how you raise 'em!

Welcome, pedroskye64 to 420 !

Good job getting off the drink-too much of that stuff will kill you if you let it...been there,almost did that...

Your plants look good-very healthy:goodjob: You should start that journal so we can see how you raise 'em!
Cheers Bro, docs just ,fill you with,crap ,man but i will have ,go , cool,,got a few ,pics ,only 3 in,self,built ,150x 140x220 ,but making bigger no ,Room for,Girls,,plus bought bigger ,extractor,8 gang light ,timer only running two,,but it was on ,special,,plus,heavy duty,,on the two,

Back
Top Bottom