420 Magazine Background

Green Crack: 2k MH & HPS In Soil

Youngalex60

Holla !

It's been a long time since my last post on this forum. I used to have a different account name but I was not able to remember all the info so I created another one.

I usually don't share that kind of stuff but I tried to find some info on that strain ( from CKS ) but that was not easy task. There's one or two grow diary of this strain but they are not complete. I am probably not the only one wondering how G-C can perform so we'll see the progress in the next couple of weeks.

The setup :

I got 3 "spaces". Two 4'x4' flowering room and one 2'x4' veg tent. The two flowering room are identical ( by a 1/8th of a inch ) to each others. That way, it's easier for me to know when there's a problem. I'll post pictures later.

Youngalex60

Before starting the diary, I would like to thanks CKS. This is my 16th or 17th grow but I only used four times their seeds ( including this grow ) and I always had great succes. I tried Dark Angel, Crown Royal, White Widow and now Green Crack. Their customer service is top and the shipping is fast.

2/4/2017

I opened the pack and put them directly into a cup of water for the next 16 hours. Tomorrow morning I will put them in paper towel and wait :)

I don't know how to put pictures so I'll find out then post some.

Gardenseed

Welcome back to :420: I can't wait to see what they grow like.:popcorn: I got Afghani, OG Kush x Haze from CKS, and Purple Kush on the way. I must say it was a toss up between Purple Kush and Green Crack. This time PK won, but if you have a great outcome I may have to order some next time;) I've always been satisfied with the outcome. Now we'll be able to compare notes. Crop King Seeds Rock! I like the pins too. I'm starting to have a nice collection.

Youngalex60

3/4/2017

After 16h in the water, none of em have sink but it should not be a big deal. Can't wait to see those root and put them into soil !!

Youngalex60

Welcome back to :420: I can't wait to see what they grow like.:popcorn: I got Afghani, OG Kush x Haze from CKS, and Purple Kush on the way. I must say it was a toss up between Purple Kush and Green Crack. This time PK won, but if you have a great outcome I may have to order some next time;) I've always been satisfied with the outcome. Now we'll be able to compare notes. Crop King Seeds Rock! I like the pins too. I'm starting to have a nice collection.
Didn't knew that CKS had new strain ? Actually when I made my order the link for the G-C was in my Favorite so I didn't saw the new strain. This Kush x Haze looks tasteful !

Youngalex60

5/4/2017

Hello Folks !

Good news today, when I came back from work I took a look at the seeds and two of them have a small root! The other ones should pop tomorrow or very soon.

The two ones that are open have been put in soil. I use party cup and HP plus mix.

Amadeus Forzin

420 Support
420 Staff
Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Top Bottom