Green Crack: 2k MH & HPS In Soil

Youngalex60

Holla !

It's been a long time since my last post on this forum. I used to have a different account name but I was not able to remember all the info so I created another one.

I usually don't share that kind of stuff but I tried to find some info on that strain ( from CKS ) but that was not easy task. There's one or two grow diary of this strain but they are not complete. I am probably not the only one wondering how G-C can perform so we'll see the progress in the next couple of weeks.

The setup :

I got 3 "spaces". Two 4'x4' flowering room and one 2'x4' veg tent. The two flowering room are identical ( by a 1/8th of a inch ) to each others. That way, it's easier for me to know when there's a problem. I'll post pictures later.

Before starting the diary, I would like to thanks CKS. This is my 16th or 17th grow but I only used four times their seeds ( including this grow ) and I always had great succes. I tried Dark Angel, Crown Royal, White Widow and now Green Crack. Their customer service is top and the shipping is fast.

2/4/2017

I opened the pack and put them directly into a cup of water for the next 16 hours. Tomorrow morning I will put them in paper towel and wait :)

I don't know how to put pictures so I'll find out then post some.

There you go !

20170402_185242_zpsacr2p3jb_edit_1491184588374_zpszuak5srq.jpg

Welcome back to :420: I can't wait to see what they grow like.:popcorn: I got Afghani, OG Kush x Haze from CKS, and Purple Kush on the way. I must say it was a toss up between Purple Kush and Green Crack. This time PK won, but if you have a great outcome I may have to order some next time;) I've always been satisfied with the outcome. Now we'll be able to compare notes. Crop King Seeds Rock! I like the pins too. I'm starting to have a nice collection.

3/4/2017

After 16h in the water, none of em have sink but it should not be a big deal. Can't wait to see those root and put them into soil !!

20170403_184934_zpsjy2fu6lv.jpg
20170403_184959_zpslrnkqr1z_1_.jpg

Welcome back to :420: I can't wait to see what they grow like.:popcorn: I got Afghani, OG Kush x Haze from CKS, and Purple Kush on the way. I must say it was a toss up between Purple Kush and Green Crack. This time PK won, but if you have a great outcome I may have to order some next time;) I've always been satisfied with the outcome. Now we'll be able to compare notes. Crop King Seeds Rock! I like the pins too. I'm starting to have a nice collection.

Didn't knew that CKS had new strain ? Actually when I made my order the link for the G-C was in my Favorite so I didn't saw the new strain. This Kush x Haze looks tasteful !

5/4/2017

Hello Folks !

Good news today, when I came back from work I took a look at the seeds and two of them have a small root! The other ones should pop tomorrow or very soon.

20170405_173618_zpsfnqt8xbn.jpg

The two ones that are open have been put in soil. I use party cup and HP plus mix.

20170405_174841_zpsdptbkdjv.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom