Green Crack: 2nd Grow

OBEYRSN

420 Member
Currently have 3, 3gal fabric pots with GC seeds from CKS. They are under a MEIZHI 300W LED for veg and i added a KIND 1000W LED for flower aswell. They are growing in a 2x2x 5 tent ( i know space is tight but trying to make it work) I am using Gaia Green 4-4-4 and Gaia Green BLOOM 2-8-4 in fox farm ocean forest soil. I decided to try my hand at dry amendments and starting to see good results. I think I will continue this in future grows, unless someone can recommend other alternatives...

The beans sprouted beginning of September. At week 3 I initially topped the plants but then decided to try mainlining ( which set me back on growth ). I decided to let the plants stay in veg from september 1st to november 1st( 60 days from seed) , as i feel this is adequate time for veg. Apparently these GC seeds have a 9-10 week flower period so im aiming for a harvest date around mid January.

As of now its been a full two weeks (14 days) into flower and im now starting to see white hairs on most of the shoots and just wanted to show my progress, any and all recommendations and tips for increasing my yields from this point forward would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks and enjoy!
20181003_225529.jpg20181010_225053.jpg20181017_230640.jpg20181025_230511.jpg20181101_220632.jpg20181110_212021.jpg20181112_025819.jpg20181114_225907 (1).jpgGC wk 2 fl.jpgthumbnail_20181115_083133 (1).jpg

I will sub up, I grew a GC from Cropking a couple grows back. Good bud and lasts a while also, my plant was stretchy with far apart node spacing but that could have been due to the pheno I had. She was pretty compact and tight going into flower but once she started stretching she stretched lol.Be interesting to see how yours finish out. I have also growed their Crown Royale and Super Silver Haze, both was good but the crown Royale was the best to me. CR was great for evening time with a nice relaxing indica high.. well hope everything goes good for you, I’ll be back here in the shadows watching lol.✌️

I will sub up, I grew a GC from Cropking a couple grows back. Good bud and lasts a while also, my plant was stretchy with far apart node spacing but that could have been due to the pheno I had. She was pretty compact and tight going into flower but once she started stretching she stretched lol.Be interesting to see how yours finish out. I have also growed their Crown Royale and Super Silver Haze, both was good but the crown Royale was the best to me. CR was great for evening time with a nice relaxing indica high.. well hope everything goes good for you, I’ll be back here in the shadows watching lol.✌️

So far these girls have been super compact and tight all around, the stretch isn't what I was expecting! Would you happen to have a grow diary of your time with GC? I would love to see how the buds turned out ! Might be looking into Barneys Farm after this or an auto.

So far these girls have been super compact and tight all around, the stretch isn't what I was expecting! Would you happen to have a grow diary of your time with GC? I would love to see how the buds turned out ! Might be looking into Barneys Farm after this or an auto.
Yep it’s in my signature at the bottom of my post. Just click on EastCoastGhost does multiple strains from cropking. It’s a direct link to the journal.✌️

mid week 3. :) Really starting to notice them fill out ...but a few of the leaves edges in the middle of the plants are becoming yellowed. Unsure of what deficiency it is. Fed Ph'd water at 6.5 today !
pic3.jpg

Only one? Probably burned from drops and light.
If you see a spread of more... We have potential problems
Found quite a few more throughout the canopy but not entirely sure whats the cause of this as its only on one of the plants. What kinds of deficiencies are known to cause the leaves to look that way?

To me It looks like it may be a calcium issue ? Im not entirely sure as i havent acquired the proper eyes yet to diagnose a sick plant lol difficult to be certain !

It seems as though the problem has been getting worse as the weeks progressed, I added an extra scoop of the Bloom formula and adjusted my ph to around 6.4 ...should i flush my plant?
20181127_215419.jpg

You could flush. Try and we see from there.

Currently have 3, 3gal fabric pots with GC seeds from CKS. They are under a MEIZHI 300W LED for veg and i added a KIND 1000W LED for flower aswell. They are growing in a 2x2x 5 tent ( i know space is tight but trying to make it work) I am using Gaia Green 4-4-4 and Gaia Green BLOOM 2-8-4 in fox farm ocean forest soil. I decided to try my hand at dry amendments and starting to see good results. I think I will continue this in future grows, unless someone can recommend other alternatives...

The beans sprouted beginning of September. At week 3 I initially topped the plants but then decided to try mainlining ( which set me back on growth ). I decided to let the plants stay in veg from september 1st to november 1st( 60 days from seed) , as i feel this is adequate time for veg. Apparently these GC seeds have a 9-10 week flower period so im aiming for a harvest date around mid January.

As of now its been a full two weeks (14 days) into flower and im now starting to see white hairs on most of the shoots and just wanted to show my progress, any and all recommendations and tips for increasing my yields from this point forward would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks and enjoy!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom