Green Crack and Some HomeGrown

Haha420

newest pick ups from the other day (same day as chance would have it)

P10000791.JPG

first on the right we have some very resinous Green Crack! i apologize for the crappy pics but i assure you it is covered in THC crystals, it is some super dense buds that seriously smell of sugar not danky or herby at all just sugar haha. the buzz is really surreal and was enough for me to forget my glasses going out to breakfast this morning :smokin:

P1000086.JPG

now the stuff on the left was actually grown by a buddy of mine who i didnt even know was growing! he had it out in a greenhouse i guess but this is still only his second grow ever and he still has some work to do but i think it still came out not too shabby. it is a little leafy but is very resinous! it doesnt smell quite as exotic as the green crack but the stone is much heavier and foggier in the head.

P1000088.JPG

WHOOOAAAA :laughtwo:

Mmmm. I've always wanted to get an idea of what Green Crack looked like. So thank you. Haha.

Fantastic looking buds though. Thats for sure....

Nice score.

Superb selections as always, I love the exotic strains (atleast compared to what Im used to). Which do you prefer? or are they both good for different applications?

Lookin good Crackey. :Rasta:

the green crack has made for an awesome weekend out in the sun, very nice and warm out in the california sun with tons of people out, and also made for some really interesting parties haha. the stuff from the green house ive still only smoked a couple times and was always at home, and i have found it is very difficult to read to, but pretty chill for a late night movie.

Do you deal HAHA420? Or do you just smokes gobs? Cuz you've always got tons of weed, and really top notch shit.

Do you deal HAHA420? Or do you just smokes gobs? Cuz you've always got tons of weed, and really top notch shit.

hahaha no i have too much social anxiety to deal, but lets just say i was granted a special chance in life where i just always knew and were friends with the sources that most dealers went to. some of the best people i have ever met were humble growers in northern california, and i always appreciated being lucky enough to have their friendship before weed
:peace:

haha oh man i love that shit, we get it from time to time out here in cali and ya i just sit there and giggle all friggin day haha

(actually you get where the name HAHA420 came from, shit i havent thought about that since i was a kid, i used to go tag HAHA and then eventually HAHA420 everywhere even before i started smoking way back in the day)

That is such a hypnotizing and delicious looking shade of green

Back
Top Bottom