Green Crack CBD - Calvados 2nd - 4x4 - LED - 450W & 300W

Day 67 Flower 27

IMG_78208.JPG
IMG_78188.JPG
IMG_78235.JPG

Full neuts and 1ml per liter cal mag. The lower canopy looks like it's lightening. I added the cal mag to fix that. The lower fan leaves continue to degrade, but I understand that is normal. A couple of the smaller leaves inside the canopy were completely dried out. I probably should have just used water and the cal mag. Next time. Hopefully I haven't screwed this up, but the buds seem to love the neuts. There are no signs of anything that isn't great with the COLAs.

Middle canopy still yellowing/bleaching. I noticed it 2 days ago and it's getting more pronounced. A picture won't really highlight this, but in a day or three it will. It can't be light stress, because the upper canopy looks fantastic and the buds are swelling. The more I read, the more I think I need to add (potassium/phosphorous) PK 13/14. The rapid growth of the buds is taking these elements out of the leaves, because there is insufficient amounts in the neuts. The instructions is to use this 3 weeks before harvest, but of course I've found people who use it differently. What do the Canna people know? Tomorrow I'll give then half the recommended dose with 6.2 PH'd water and the dregs of yesterdays neuts. If anyone thinks this is a tragic mistake, speak now.

2 pots were bone dry. Added 7.5ml PK 13/14 and 5.0ml Cal Mag to 10l of 6.2 PH water. This included about a 1 1/2 liters of what was left from feeding 3 days ago. Lower leaves were continuing to lose color and overall the 2 very dry plants looked unhappy. Hopefully this sorts it out. Also need to pay closer attention to watering. Humidity 40%. Night temp around 18-20.

Day 72 Day 32 Flower

Full neuts including (1.5ml/l of PK 13/14) and 7ml/l of Calmag), so pots are drying out in two days. RH went from 50 to 35 so probably had something to do with it. Several gnats from one pot. I'll check them out later and spray the top soil. I've lost an inch or two of potting soil, since the start. I need to top them up. The lightening in the middle leaves SEEMS like its reversing. Must be the PK. It's a few weeks earlier than the neut schedule called for.

Tripod
IMG_78456.JPG

Split main stem
IMG_78477.JPG

Mrs Bud
IMG_78497.JPG

Back budded the largest plant. It was easy. Like bud washing I'm wondering what I was worried about. It's obviously the thing to do. I will back bud the other two plants when they catch up. Probably within the week.

Back budded the other two. Plenty of moisture left in the pots. One of the good things about these funky air-pots is you can stick the probe through the holes to check for moisture. Zero gnats !!

So you are using the canna chart on the website? 100% of the dose?:)

Yes 100% now. Calmag from everything I've read is a bit of a cure all for anything that is missing. So much so that Canna sells their own more expensive version. No more than 1 mm per liter. Not sure if it has helped. Made me feel better :) The past week 5 days I've used mostly PHd water and the middle lower leaves have turned yellow.

I use tap water which is usually around 7-7.5. I PH it with mixed neuts down to 6.2 which is what is recommended for the neuts with PK 13/14 added. I used the same last week (first with PK at half and then at full strength). I'm using them at full strength today and then PHd water until next Sunday. Should be finishing up in 3 to 4 weeks.

Day 87 above ground Day 47 flowering

Lots of yellow leaves. PHd water for the past 7 days. Full neuts tomorrow (assuming pots are dry). 2-3 weeks to go.

IMG_79817.JPG
IMG_79846.JPG
IMG_79887.JPG

Day 90 Day 50 flower

Cut out most of the yellowed leaves. Almost time to get out the loupe and figure out when to flush. I didn't flush on my first grow, but I think I'll try it this time. I don't really understand the principal, or if it makes any difference. I'll make an executive decision tomorrow after looking at the trichomes. I forgot how quickly things develop at the end of a grow.

IMG_80166.JPG
IMG_80275.JPG
IMG_80303.JPG
IMG_80199.JPG
IMG_80146.JPG
IMG_80337.JPG

Day 91 day 51 flower

Started the final phase of Canna instructions for nutrients. It cuts out everything other than Cannazym and Boost. Since I'm about done with the grow, its a great time to read what these things actually do. I've decided not to do a flush. I think the schedule pretty much makes that happen. I'm also not convinced it really matters. I base that on my decades of experience in plant science and micro-biology. :lot-o-toke::bigtoke::goof::theband:

IMG_80404.JPG

Day 98 Day 58 Flower

Watered (not soaked). Leaves continue to turn color. I'm going to leave these on. They aren't dry. Just changing color. I'm thinking I shouldn't have taken so many earlier. COLAs are still filling out, but have slowed and are becoming more dense.

IMG_81068.JPG
IMG_81024.JPG
IMG_80985.JPG

Hope they dont break, looks like they are streatching a bit? Perhaps they need a bit more light? Looking forward on how it goes.

you need to bring your light closer to your seedlings it will keep them from stretching as for the farter you need to bring your light closer to your seedlings it will keep them from stretching

A bit drunk and had a look in. I managed to split one of the plants down the middle. I was splaying the top most branch and considering using wire to keep it going horizontally. My first thought was frimming? Nope. Bad move. I hit it with foliar feeding. We shall see how it goes.

are useful it's feeding every day twice a day and have never had an issue

Hi TOD. Welcome aboard. I switched to 12/12 today and modified the neuts per the Canna schedule below. I'm thinking I'm on Veg Phase II. Still coming across fruit flies, which is annoying. I'm sure I brought them in because I didn't thoroughly clean one of the air pots. They are proving to be a pain in the ass. Did not have them for the first grow. Not sure how much it has to do with the airpots. I had stagnant water at the beginning underneath the pots. I've since put a towel down.

Neut schedule and PH for Canna Professional Plus

early veg pH 5,8
full veg, pH 5,9
early flower pH 6,0,
late flower. pH 6,2 (when PK is given)

I pulled this from an old 420 thread that I have read several times and still learn from.

Soil conundrum!?

Canna_Neut_Schedule.JPG

one gallon of water to 15 mL of peroxide will actually treat your little fruit flies and kill them or directly into the soil when you water this will kill the natural bacteria but it will come back but it will also kill the Flies and any larvae that they left behind

It looks like you may be a little bit longer then the three weeks you might want to check the crystals and the hairs it's not always accurate going by the Breeders timeline each individual seed is literally their own individual seed each comes out the wrong person and grows the way they want some take longer than others summer faster than others

Back
Top Bottom