Green Crack

uncle sonny

Hi guys

Im interested in growing the strain Green crack. What I would like to know is what is the flower period time 8 weeks - 10 weeks?

Ahah the mutent, it's skunk 1 and??? Noone knows, lol indoor out door makes a difference, friend said 8 to 9 weeks indoor is good. Outdoor im not sure of. Hope I help atleast a little, are you going to make a journal?

Ahah the mutent, it's skunk 1 and??? Noone knows, lol indoor out door makes a difference, friend said 8 to 9 weeks indoor is good. Outdoor im not sure of. Hope I help atleast a little, are you going to make a journal?

I was thinking about it it wouldnt be that interesting tho I only use CFL (poormans gro)lol

Lots of different Green Crack out there. Tried 2 1 from Canada and 1 from Cali Connection. The Cali wanted to hermie so was scrapped. The other was used in a breeding project. Green Crack has a smell all it's own. The clear high is what GC was used for. Mixed it with a old couch lock strain. Running my first batch of this cross now. A friend has run it twice with great results. We shall see.
GC should finish in 8 to 10 weeks. Each companies strain will vary

Back
Top Bottom