Green Curling Brittle Leaves

nickelrw87

Hey All!

Just put my babies into flowering - just has thier very first pitch dark night alone. As i was doing my daily routine of checking the plants and taking its vitals - i notices a rather odd looking part of a leaf. It seems the leaf is still green, yet VERY brittle and curling. The green is a bit less than the rest but not yellow, or brown. Still green.

What Strain is it? - Tangerine Dream and BagSeed
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? - TD is a hybrid, Sativa dom i heard. Badseed is whatever, i think its Sativa from the way it grows (yet im still a newb lmfao)
How Many Plants? - 2
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? - First day of flowering
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? - 1 day :)
Indoor or Outdoor?- Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro - Ebb and Flow
If Hydro, Reservoir size? - 15 Gallons give or take
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature? - Not sure...havent been tracking
If Hydro, what type of Medium? - hydroton, with rapid rooters in middle
If Hydro, what type of Setup? - Ebb and flow
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? - 600w HPS with air cooled sealed hood
Is it Air Cooled? - Yes sir.
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? Room - between 70-83. Grow Cab - between 73-85. Highest 87, 82-ish is usually canopy temp
RH of Room/Cabinet? - not sure of RH. Inside is between 59-65%. Sometimes a bit higher, sometimes a bit lower
PH of Medium or Reservoir? - Ranges all the time - usually about 6.5. But ranges between 5-7 currently.
Any Pests? - none that i have noticed. I will confidently say no.
How Often are you Watering? - 4 times a day for 30 mins a piece
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? - 1/3 GH Flora Performance. At the 5 week mark with 1/3 of the dose.
Size or Square Footage of Room? - Rectangle. 180sq ft total including vegg/mother. 400cfm fan, attached to 400cfm rated carbon filter.

Only on older leaves - and there is still only like 5 leaves like this on the whole 2 plants.

curlingleaf.jpg

curlingleaf2.jpg

Overall view of grow.

firstdayflower.jpg

Thankss for the help!

@Blueballavngr - yea i could def see this being the problem. it was only like 3-4 leaves on the whole thing and i havent seen any since i posted this. Guess i was a bit of a worry wort! Was your TD all super bushy like mine is? I originally got it because it was supposed to be Sativa dom - but it seems to be the Indica pheno.

It was bushy but mine seemed to stretch more and my leaves we're much thinner, maybe mine had been crossed at some point but I have grown duck foot (a plant bread for stealth growing outside because the leaves were 3 leaves that we're webbed, by the third generation grow ( I was taking copy of copies instead of a mother plant, this trait slowly mutated to 3-5 unwebbed sets, I assume do to stress. So idk. Some of ur lower leaves in picture 2 look closer to my td

Back
Top Bottom