Green Drinks with Fresh Water Leaves

Rallen

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with adding fresh water leaves in their homemade green drinks. My wife uses things like kale, collards, garlic, etc and wants to add the large fresh leaves. I know there's very low THC content there--but does anyone do this and/ or know of medical benefits that might come from fresh leaves?

Thanks.

Rallen

as long as the leaves are clean and washed from ferts and such try it and report back; certainly couldn't hurt.:Namaste:

I couldn't really see tossing away some leaves I had trimmed, so I tried heating a half cup water, with the clipped leaves in a measuring cup in the microwave on low power until I can see the water change color, then about another 2 minutes, then add equal part Jack Daniels and continue heating, removed the leaves and squeezed out most of the remaining moisture in them, let cool, refridgerated then tried a sip straight, didn't taste much if any of the Jack, it mostly tasted like a cross between tea and parsley. I mixed the rest of it with my diet coke, and drank the whole thing-even though I wasn't expecting much, seeing as how everybody here warns there is almost no THC in the leaves at all, but it was something different

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with adding fresh water leaves in their homemade green drinks. My wife uses things like kale, collards, garlic, etc and wants to add the large fresh leaves. I know there's very low THC content there--but does anyone do this and/ or know of medical benefits that might come from fresh leaves?

Thanks.

Rallen

I know this is an old post and you might not check it, but consuming FRESH cannabis (both leaves and flowers) has potentially ENORMOUS medical benefits. You won't get high from eating fresh cannabis, but the stuff pretty much kills cancer cells and by eating it fresh you are consuming a lot of beneficial stuff that gets destroyed when heated.

The power of RAW cannabis:
The Power of RAW Cannabis. - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom