Green Friday At The Vault: Insane Offers

Another awesome Promo from the Vault and thank you for the opportunity! I’d love to try the Fem bundle!

Green-Friday-Black-Friday.png

Black Friday is always Green Friday at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store!

This year we have a 15% discount code, an absolute ton of cannabis seeds to giveaway in our competition, discounts on breeders, on purchase promos and lots of bonus freebies on all orders placed between Nov 25th through to Dec 2nd (Inclusive)!

Visit the Vault at Home and place your Green Friday order to see how many freebies you will get! Use discount code GF15 for a 15% discount as well and dont forget we can accept credit card in UK, EU, USA, Canada and New Zealand!

For 420 Mag we have 2 prizes:

The Feminized Cannabis Seeds Bundle:

1 x Tropicanna Banana from Barneys Farm (Not available to purchase anywhere, even at Barneys Farm! Read more about this here)

1 x Gorilla Feminised Seed from Dinafem

1x Blue Gelato 41 from Barneys Farm

2 x Bruce Banner #3 from Original Sensible Seeds

Plus a Vault Tee Shirt

Plus some other branded merchandising such as papers, grinders etc. (this will based on the winners location as some items wont get through customs so will be decided by the packing team when the winners have been selected)

OR

The Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds Bundle:

1 x Malana Bomb Auto from Barneys Farm

1 x Northern Lights Auto from Sensi Seeds

1x Glue Gelato Auto from Barneys Farm

2 x Bruce Banner #3 Auto from Original Sensible Seeds

Plus a Vault Tee Shirt

Plus some other branded merchandising such as papers, grinders etc. (this will based on the winners location as some items wont get through customs so will be decided by the packing team when the winners have been selected)

Please comment below with your preference of the Fem bundle or the Auto bundle. 1 winner will be selected at random on 420 Mag to win a bundle with the winners being announced on the 4th Dec

Help us get the word out and share with you friends!
Most definitely fem seeds please

Green-Friday-Black-Friday.png

Black Friday is always Green Friday at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store!

This year we have a 15% discount code, an absolute ton of cannabis seeds to giveaway in our competition, discounts on breeders, on purchase promos and lots of bonus freebies on all orders placed between Nov 25th through to Dec 2nd (Inclusive)!

Visit the Vault at Home and place your Green Friday order to see how many freebies you will get! Use discount code GF15 for a 15% discount as well and dont forget we can accept credit card in UK, EU, USA, Canada and New Zealand!

For 420 Mag we have 2 prizes:

The Feminized Cannabis Seeds Bundle:

1 x Tropicanna Banana from Barneys Farm (Not available to purchase anywhere, even at Barneys Farm! Read more about this here)

1 x Gorilla Feminised Seed from Dinafem

1x Blue Gelato 41 from Barneys Farm

2 x Bruce Banner #3 from Original Sensible Seeds

Plus a Vault Tee Shirt

OR

The Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds Bundle:

1 x Malana Bomb Auto from Barneys Farm

1 x Northern Lights Auto from Sensi Seeds

1x Glue Gelato Auto from Barneys Farm

2 x Bruce Banner #3 Auto from Original Sensible Seeds

Plus a Vault Tee Shirt

Please comment below with your preference of the Fem bundle or the Auto bundle. 1 winner will be selected at random on 420 Mag to win a bundle with the winners being announced on the 4th Dec

Help us get the word out and share with you friends!

mid love to get my hands on an auto bundle

Thank you for the opportunity for some free seeds.
I'd love to try the auto bundle please if I'm selected.

Green day's to all. :rollit:

Another awesome Promo from the Vault and thank you for the opportunity! I’d love to try the Fem bundle!
Hi Ms. Candy, hope you win.

I think there site just crashed I can't get anywhere.

I'd be happy as a clam if I won an auto bundle :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks for another great promo,George!

Tropicanna Banana sounds very nice. Definitely the Fem pack if I were to have my pick.

Back
Top Bottom