Green Friday At The Vault: Insane Offers

Hey Mr. G, what your highest CBD and lowest THC strain at the vault!
Fix'n to make some cream.
Hi Buddy,

We have a good few strains below 1% THC but currently the lowest one we have is:Eden CBD Feminised SeedsThe breeder states that it is 0.2% THC

30.1 Doctor Seedsman CBD 30:1 Feminised Seeds

Hi Buddy,

We have a good few strains below 1% THC but currently the lowest one we have is:Eden CBD Feminised SeedsThe breeder states that it is 0.2% THC

30.1 Doctor Seedsman CBD 30:1 Feminised Seeds

Thanks Mr. G, going over to check that one out. :thumb:

I'd be happy with either prize, as long as it comes with one of your t-shirts ;) .

No doubt brother, and ya that Tropicana banana sounds amazing. I haven’t had a chance to grow any of their strains yet:( I’d love to add these to the collage of strains I’ll be running in this new room I’m just about to finish building. 15x30x9.5 so I’m hoping to grow some straight monsters. :lot-o-toke:

No doubt brother, and ya that Tropicana banana sounds amazing. I haven’t had a chance to grow any of their strains yet:( I’d love to add these to the collage of strains I’ll be running in this new room I’m just about to finish building. 15x30x9.5 so I’m hoping to grow some straight monsters. :lot-o-toke:
He’ll yeah brother hopfully early next yeah get to move n have a room tired bein stuck in a small space

He’ll yeah brother hopfully early next yeah get to move n have a room tired bein stuck in a small space
Exactly, I can’t stand these small tents, I’m too big for them... so I purchased a 10x10 and it was so flimsy I said F it and just decided to throw a wall up and more then double my space. I won’t utilize the whole room... right away lol but it’ll be nice not having to squeeze in and out of these tents

Ya I’m excited to get that journal going, should be next weekend I’ll start it up. I got a fun selection of strains in the lineup for that room :bong: I’m soaking 3 pre 98 bubba kush right now to grow out in one of my 5x5’s just to keep things rolling really lol just harvested a few white cookie plants and my god are they delicious.

Back
Top Bottom