Green Friday At The Vault: Insane Offers

@George from The Vault I tried placing an order using a debit card. I've used the same card for seed purchases. The order was rejected and I 100% had enough to cover the cost. Any suggestions?
I just placed an order and it was approved, you need to call your bank and let them know to approve all transactions coming from Europe for 48 hours or it will be stopped because they assume it’s fraud.

I just placed an order and it was approved, you need to call your bank and let them know to approve all transactions coming from Europe for 48 hours or it will be stopped because they assume it’s fraud.
I'll try that. I called once and it was taken off. I used it last October 30th for out of country purchase without any problems. Like you said, probably just got to call again.

Ya they will not leave over seas transactions open for more then 72 hours... it’s all to protect your money, so I don’t mind at all.

Fem Bundle if I get a choice happily accepted either.
Thankyou for the opportunity to play!!
Happy 420!!!
:yahoo:

I'd absolutely love to win the feminized bundle.

Currently I have none of:
  • Tropicanna Banana (Barneys Farm),
  • Gorilla (Dinafem),
  • Blue Gelato 41 (Barneys Farm), or
  • Bruce Banner #3 (Original Sensible Seeds)
in my personal seed bank. Their addition would be most welcome.

Thank you for the opportunity to win these awesome cannabis strains.

@George from The Vault I tried placing an order using a debit card. I've used the same card for seed purchases. The order was rejected and I 100% had enough to cover the cost. Any suggestions?
hi buddy, you most likely need to open it up to allow international transactions and check your enrolled in the 3dsecure, drop an email to support@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk and the guys will be happy to call you and help you get it sorted

hi buddy, you most likely need to open it up to allow international transactions and check your enrolled in the 3dsecure, drop an email to support@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk and the guys will be happy to call you and help you get it sorted
I have called and it was taken off. I tried it again and still denied. I'm going to look into your other payment methods. Debit was just the easiest for me at the time. Thank you.

Green-Friday-Black-Friday.png

Black Friday is always Green Friday at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store!

This year we have a 15% discount code, an absolute ton of cannabis seeds to giveaway in our competition, discounts on breeders, on purchase promos and lots of bonus freebies on all orders placed between Nov 25th through to Dec 2nd (Inclusive)!

Visit the Vault at Home and place your Green Friday order to see how many freebies you will get! Use discount code GF15 for a 15% discount as well and dont forget we can accept credit card in UK, EU, USA, Canada and New Zealand!

For 420 Mag we have 2 prizes:

The Feminized Cannabis Seeds Bundle:

1 x Tropicanna Banana from Barneys Farm (Not available to purchase anywhere, even at Barneys Farm! Read more about this here)

1 x Gorilla Feminised Seed from Dinafem

1x Blue Gelato 41 from Barneys Farm

2 x Bruce Banner #3 from Original Sensible Seeds

Plus a Vault Tee Shirt

Plus some other branded merchandising such as papers, grinders etc. (this will based on the winners location as some items wont get through customs so will be decided by the packing team when the winners have been selected)

OR

The Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds Bundle:

1 x Malana Bomb Auto from Barneys Farm

1 x Northern Lights Auto from Sensi Seeds

1x Glue Gelato Auto from Barneys Farm

2 x Bruce Banner #3 Auto from Original Sensible Seeds

Plus a Vault Tee Shirt

Plus some other branded merchandising such as papers, grinders etc. (this will based on the winners location as some items wont get through customs so will be decided by the packing team when the winners have been selected)

Please comment below with your preference of the Fem bundle or the Auto bundle. 1 winner will be selected at random on 420 Mag to win a bundle with the winners being announced on the 4th Dec

Help us get the word out and share with you friends!
Fems fems fems!!! Please! Thanks The Vault! You guys are amazing!

Back
Top Bottom