Green Gelato From Seed: Thin Mint Cookies x Sunset Sherbet

With this being a 50/50 hybrid strain it says on leafly that it can stretch 100-200%, both there genetic parents are hybrids and more of a series dominant background so maybe a nice double in size maybe more, I suppose it would all depend on how good your root mass is to what greater % of stretch you get, when do you plan on flipping?
Switched to 12/12 today.

June 20th. Put 12/12 into play this morning with 99 days of veg. Now on to flowering, it’s the next hurdle. Last grow with Green Crack was 120+ days in Veg mode. So this grow is 20+ days shorter with bigger plants. Sprayed Ca/Mg foliar feed 2ml/1 Lt.
June 21st. Two table spoon full of Rock Phosphate and one cup full of top dressing raked into the top of growing medium. Watered with ½ gallon of PH 6.6 H20.
June 22nd. Put up 2nd Peony hoop around ea plant for future support as they are growing quickly and I expect them to start their stretch soon now.

While rearranging these plants I noticed that one of them had split at the base of the plant. Tied it up with tape and electric tie. The plant looked no worse for wear but I didn't want it to continue splitting.

June 23rd. Foliage spray of Mg/Ca given for no reason. Plants look good and the split stock plant is holding up. Ok spraying the Mg/Ca and rock Phosphate may not be such a good idea as on plant four I have noted 3-4 leaves with brown tips and some serrations browned which I think is Nutrient burn starting. I cut off the leaves so I could tell if it is continuing to spread and it is on only one plant………

June 25th. Only one more leaf on plant #4 with min browning to leaves this morning. A look at the plants and #2 looks a deep green in color so I suspect it is a Na surplus. Plans as to only H20 from now on unless I see a deficiency. Thoughts on twisting the stem tops of these plants around the last hoop as they are growing fast and it would give them another 12 or more inches of vertical growth but that would be horizontal as these are growing scary fast and lush. Turned on the side fluorescent lights for the side and lower growth through the stretch as it seemed to help my last grow fatten up the buds somewhat. Not sure as to the timing for my last trim as with manafolding all I have read is that you can trim the bottom leaves and stems till 3 rd week of the flowering stage and just wondering are they saying from the time of the switch to 12/12 or from the first indication of flowers?

June 26th. I think #2 plant is showing the very first pistils this morning. Plant #2 still appears very dark green and I still have thoughts that this is Na overload. No further browning to leaf tips on plant #4.

June 27th. Small amount of fan leaf trimming to leaves that were blocking light from flower/bud sites. Plants look good with no further browning to leaves on #4. Pistils showing up on #1,2,3 but #4 not. Given Molasses 2 tbs. in 2 gal. ½ gal per plant @ 6.6PH plan to add Molasses every watering till 2 weeks before harvesting.

First flowers showing up on Canada day. All the plants are showing now I guess it's time to focus on bud development now as this is the tricky part. My first grow with supper soil so no plans at this point to add nut's other than Molasses and maybe Tea...
IMG_20190630_081810.jpg

Nice looking plants. Come check out my outdoor grow journal.

Back
Top Bottom