Green House condensation

moslow

Anyone have any ideas how to stop the condensation. My green house starts dripping about sept/oct Its made from sliding doors 10'x16'x8' tall. I know i should have used thermal pain, but had hard enough time find these at reasonable price. I did aquire a dehumidifier, its newer and is rated for that size room or a little bigger. Also thought about clear plastic on bottom of 2x6 rafters on a 5 n 12 pitch . My first year which was last yr. My 8'x6' thru yeilded about an ounce. It looked like i would get at least a lb. a real heart breaker. Thanks for any knowledge on this.

moslow................:adore:

Ok , Ill try that. Last year i did'nt have the fans but I just installed 2 squirl fans 1 in and 1 out and they move alot of air. Thanks for the input.
moslow:adore:

condensation happens when the moisture content of the inside is different from the outside. Just like your car windows. Make sure you draw in fresh air from outside and exhaust it thru.

I laugh out loud when I see somebody driving around with the inside of his/her windows all fogged up on the inside. Keep the fresh air coming in to balance the humidity...you can always heat it up or cool it. Helloooo.

condensation happens when the moisture content of the inside is different from the outside. Just like your car windows. Make sure you draw in fresh air from outside and exhaust it thru.

I laugh out loud when I see somebody driving around with the inside of his/her windows all fogged up on the inside. Keep the fresh air coming in to balance the humidity...you can always heat it up or cool it. Helloooo.

Thanks, I kinda knew this but wasn't sure if it would work with this much room and difference in temp and humidity. Thamks again,:adore: moslow

Back
Top Bottom