Green Jeans Greenhouse Outdoor Adventure

Whaaaaat?? No Motersicles or centapeeds???? And I hardly ever do a plan as it changes about 17 times thru the build depending on what piece of stuff I've been saving for 37 years just to build sumpin' !!! :thumb:
Well, I gotta go - we got invited out for supper - but I gotta bring my own meat (I had to get clarification on that)!!!

bear?

Hey Fish - there is a 3" pulley on the engine - a 10' (I think) below and then the v-belt is loose but an idler pulley on a lever to tighten. That is controlled up front with another lever. Then 14 tooth - 36 tooth - 14 tooth - 36 tooth then on to the wheels - easy peazy!! But I did a lot of math!!! It goes thru normal belts pretty fast but I have a Kevlar on it now but I assume that the extra load of the wood will cause a lot of wear and tear!!

gogo gears.jpg
that is the way the power was transmitted on the old tiller my dad had when we were kids.

@Backlipslide
build some wagons
I actually have two wagons - one is an old laundry tub on wheels and the other is a 5' long wood carrier - I think if you look further back in the journal they are featured!!

I do remember seeing the long one, i bet that is where i got the idea from, just forgot where it came from.

going to hunt for the tub version.

@Backlipslide

I actually have two wagons - one is an old laundry tub on wheels and the other is a 5' long wood carrier - I think if you look further back in the journal they are featured!!

So far just one height - I will fine tune that part when I get some grass to cut!! I think that once I get it set, it will stay there - I've hardly ever changed height on my other mowers.
Yeah that’s very true! Once you find the right height it never changes! :thumb: I really like your invention GJ!!

Back
Top Bottom