SORRY NO PIC
Indica strain
6.0 ph
5gal dwc
TDS 30
45 rh
Floro t8's
1 month old - still using 1/2 recommended nut lvls

I have 2 clones side by side same nut, same system, same TDS, same growth results, but today within 6 hrs all of the sharp tips on the leaves of one plant turned dark brown. kind of like a brown edging of the leaf. No stunt in growth tho.
Yesturday I split Plant 1 and 2's air pump line because I upgraded my co2 bucket. with 1/2 of previous o2 supply could they be drowning? is that a symtom of drowning. I thought there was supposed to be yellowing not browning. Im just lost because besides the air change there have been no major adjustments in a week, just maintenace and observance.

:welcome: here is a direct link to DWC sub-forum, look around in current journals and find some similar style grows, just click reply to some grower comments and you'll get answers! lots of very helpful members everywhere in this 420 site, stick with it, give "thumbs up" to posts that you liked after reading, that's how you can get recognized, you'll see thumb on the right of this welcome post, click it, before you go to this link below, lol!! enjoy here's a direct link to a smart grower that may be able to help, tell him trichomes referred you

click HERE post your question again, tell him I referred you

Back
Top Bottom