GreenFingaz Blue Sunset Sherbert Soil Grow

Woohooo :woohoo: Beautiful.
Hope your having a great day Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Sup bill ayyy we r getting over the line... just lol humidity is dropping which am sure the buds r liking they are airing out nicely and still a bit of chopping to do. It seems I could have a bit more than intended . Have a good day sir

Remember that's 11% on the meter @GreenFingaz
Still 62 in the jar.
Thanks @LKABudMan :ciao:

Stay safe
Heyy budman hope your doing good I tested my moisture meter and a few of the buds wer floating at a range of 19% to around 24 25% and thats the stuff I took out of the jars and out back on a tray for another 24 hours still got a bit hanging and thats at 28 29 % would you think in another 24 hours it would go down to 11% am really tryna hit the numbers this first time round the curing block lol

Had to find another box..... cant be a bad thing lol

20220914_103816.jpg

Barney's farm Blue Sunset Sherbert

Indica dominant strain

Biobizz Light mix soil extra perlite added in. Xtreme gardening myko also added in

Nutrients are Biobizz grow bloom top max and cal mag.

Light is Viparspectar XS2000

Marshydro 2X4 Tent grow

AC Infinity T4 cloudline fans

Its Day 40 from seed sprouting the soil (as of today)
Better late than never :cheesygrinsmiley:

My first journal so any feedback/info is appreciated.

20220628_075442.jpg

20220629_164840.jpg

20220629_164848.jpg

20220629_164855.jpg
Lovely looking ladies you have there 👍
Edit: just noticed that's an old shot 🤣

Buds look great Tight full you wont have issues with the smell I can tell by just looking at them good job :high-five:

Sup guys little (last) update on this run. All done and dusted what a journey it has been and im overly pleased with the dry results as it was more than what I thought i was going to get :cheesygrinsmiley: a total of 7andhalf ounces of beautiful buds.

Thanks again to everyone that helped and advised me on this first run I can't thank you enough 420 gang :snowboating:

Sup guys little (last) update on this run. All done and dusted what a journey it has been and im overly pleased with the dry results as it was more than what I thought i was going to get :cheesygrinsmiley: a total of 7andhalf ounces of beautiful buds.

Thanks again to everyone that helped and advised me on this first run I can't thank you enough 420 gang :snowboating:
Congrats Amigo. :ciao:
If you want hit the report button and they can move it to completed journals. ;)
Great work, hope your doing well.

Stay safe

Had to find another box..... cant be a bad thing lol

20220914_103816.jpg

Very nice job 👍
Lovely looking bit of bud
Enjoys your fruits.

Thanks buddy Im sure I will ;) how are yours getting on?
:circle-of-love: Mines all down dried, trimmed and in jars I'm going to be doing smoke reports and nug shots tomorrow I think :thumb:
And the little ones are getting on well I should be potting up today or tomorrow :cheesygrinsmiley:
Congrats again my man enjoy your haul :cheer: :lot-o-toke: :passitleft:

:circle-of-love: Mines all down dried, trimmed and in jars I'm going to be doing smoke reports and nug shots tomorrow I think :thumb:
And the little ones are getting on well I should be potting up today or tomorrow :cheesygrinsmiley:
Congrats again my man enjoy your haul :cheer: :lot-o-toke: :passitleft:
Nice man hope they cure wonderfully they looked awesome. Im gettin mine cleaned and dusted down ready for another soon fingers crossed

way to GROW :morenutes: Gratz buddy

Back
Top Bottom