Greenfing's Two White Widows SCROG

From what ive read the organic guys use baking soda and it worked like a charm:) but PH+ will make it easier to dosage and it will be more stable.
I use tap water (PH6, I will know the EC/PPM tomorrow) I did a test on the later runoff when I emptied the tub an hour later and the runoff was PH6:) spot on!

With an ambient temp of 19-20C yes, 2 of the vents are all ready fully open.
Im sure its due to the extract pulling from the reflector and not top of the tent where the hot air is gathering.
I will change out the reflector with an Adjustawing reflector, then Ill install the extract somewhere in the ceiling of the tent:)

From what ive read the organic guys use baking soda and it worked like a charm:) but PH+ will make it easier to dosage and it will be more stable.
I use tap water (PH6, I will know the EC/PPM tomorrow) I did a test on the later runoff when I emptied the tub an hour later and the runoff was PH6:) spot on!

With an ambient temp of 19-20C yes, 2 of the vents are all ready fully open.
Im sure its due to the extract pulling from the reflector and not top of the tent where the hot air is gathering.
I will change out the reflector with an Adjustawing reflector, then Ill install the extract somewhere in the ceiling of the tent:)

Ok, yeah definitely check your taps ppm. Water is very important. Are you filtering it, or letting it sit out to get rid of chlorine?

Sounds like a good plan for temps. Extracting from the top of the tent is ideal, hot air rises. So that should work for you. Don't worry man, you do got this, and once it's dialed in just right, you will be killing it! .

I changed out the air cooled reflector with an adjustawing, installed it with the bulb 48cm/19Inch from the canopy.
Then I moved my exhaust to the very top of the tent over the adjustawing.
As soon as I closed the tent the temperature started climbing, after 20min it was 28C/82,5F.

Is it possible to keep the temp below 27C with an ambient temp of 20C?

adjustaving.jpg
IMG_20171115_214623.jpg
1510780016736.jpg

Ok, yeah definitely check your taps ppm. Water is very important. Are you filtering it, or letting it sit out to get rid of chlorine?

Sounds like a good plan for temps. Extracting from the top of the tent is ideal, hot air rises. So that should work for you. Don't worry man, you do got this, and once it's dialed in just right, you will be killing it! .

Im using Scandinavian mountain water from my tap, no chlorine in it:) Its supposed to have a very low PPM but Ill know for sure as soon as I test it.)

Im using Scandinavian mountain water from my tap, no chlorine in it:) Its supposed to have a very low PPM but Ill know for sure as soon as I test it.)

Sounds good. Wish I had tap water like that. Lol

As far as temps, geez, that's really weird. An ambient temp of 20c should be low enough. Is their anyway to can lower it to see? Or will that make it freezing in the house lol. Have you tried dimming your lights down a little. How many watts are you running from the wall?

Sounds good. Wish I had tap water like that. Lol

As far as temps, geez, that's really weird. An ambient temp of 20c should be low enough. Is their anyway to can lower it to see? Or will that make it freezing in the house lol. Have you tried dimming your lights down a little. How many watts are you running from the wall?

Ill trade you some water for some sun! ;)

Yeah it should be plenty low! I dont get it at all, its a mystery! Maybe both of my thermometers are broken?

600W HPS
8 x Cree CXB 3590 (total 400W)
Then about 70W of circulation fans.
Total 1070W inside the tent.
I cant dim both the HPS and the LED, but I need every watt for my grow.

Its the only insulated room in my garage so lowering the temp is no problem.
Ill buy another heater, place it in the tent and set it to keep 20C, then ill adjust the one outside to keep 17C. Easy:)

Some pics from day 6 week 2. of flower, Ive been away for a week and a friend of mine have watched my babies.
The canopy isnt as flat as I want it to be and I will try to carefully flatten the middle budsites by tucking them out.

Compared to my last grows the WW rly havent stretched that much, in 14 days since the 12/12switch most of the branches have only stretched 10cm while a couple of branches towards the centre of the scrog have stretched 20cm.

IMG_20171125_213617.jpg

IMG_20171125_213606.jpg

IMG_20171125_213621.jpg

Plants are coming along well, they look green and nice:)

Getting the heating and ventilation dialed in have turned out to become a nightmare, from reading about others experiences I honestly dont understand why I got this problems at all.

Temp in lungroom (room where my tent stands) temps vs. growtent temp at canopy;

17C - 26C
18C - 27C
19C - 28C
20C - 32C
22C - 34C (22C is a normal cool living room temp!)

What the F.. is going on here? why cant my tent get rid of the warm air? pffffff#"()#%"()%#:surrender:

Here you can see the different light Spectre with the yellow HPS in the middle and with the bluer COBs on the sides;
16954.jpg

Bushy, each plant covers about 110cm x 80cm. (3.6 x 2,7feet)
SIDE72.jpg

Week 3 day 3;
When I opened the door to my growroom I was met by darkness and cold:( The fuse had blown:(
23 hours of darkness and temps gradually dropping down to 0,5C. (its -10C outside)

I changed out the fuse and turned on the LED lights and the heaters and let them run for a while not to stress the plant by shock heating the canopy with the HPS. Then I reverted it back to the original time cycle.

The plant looked surprisingly good, with a little luck it might survive this without turning hemi!

32077.jpg

Some leaves are stretching upwards, some are a bit droopy;
22583.jpg

Still dark green;
16955.jpg

Week 3 day 3;
When I opened the door to my growroom I was met by darkness and cold:( The fuse had blown:(
23 hours of darkness and temps gradually dropping down to 0,5C. (its -10C outside)

I changed out the fuse and turned on the LED lights and the heaters and let them run for a while not to stress the plant by shock heating the canopy with the HPS. Then I reverted it back to the original time cycle.

The plant looked surprisingly good, with a little luck it might survive this without turning hemi!

I must have stumbled on to some secret method here, 1 days after the fuckup the plant responded by stretching like crazy! I went from almost no stretch the first 3 weeks to crazy amounts of stretch the first day after back to normal light and temperature! It continued stretching for all of week 4 before it stopped.

Week 5 day 2;

Im finally back home from my two week trip to China, my friend have taken well care of my babies:)

I could have tucked some more for an even canopy, but its my first WW and I will do better next time;
32084.jpg

The hairs came out for full in week 4;
22590.jpg

Chopping this will be a nightmare;
16961.jpg

Week 5 day 4

The girls drinks a lot now, I was stuck in some meeting and they got a bit droopy before I fed them.
The pictures was taken just after lights out, looks like I got to up the nutes a tiny bit;

16962.jpg

To me this looks like it maybe 800-1000grams? I will know in a couple of weeks:)
22591.jpg

:)
32085.jpg

Seriously thinking my next grow will be in AutoPot XL, damn im tired of feeding the 56L pots!
41620.jpg

Week 5 day 6

Its time for my babies to start getting thicker so Im trying to keep the humidity in the 40-45% range.
41622.JPG

The WW got large thick pistiles compared to my previous grows;
22597.jpg

Every day I find 1-2 slightly yellow fanleaves that comes off ease, its normal but I feel im a bit far from chop for this to start
32089.jpg

Ive upped the nutes a little bit to see if I can halt the yellowing a bit longer;
chart13.JPG

Week 6 Day 4

PH + Runoff PH is spot on in the 6-7 range and Ive been following the GHE feedchart, about 10 days ago the plant started getting some light green leaves with some bottom fanleaves turning yellow and falling off, I started upping the nutes with 5% then 10% and then 15% but the plant is still increasingly turning light green with some yellow leaves in the bottom falling off, I still got 2-3 weeks to go before chop. The top leaves is dark green, then there is some lower leaves turning light green, and this process started in week 5, on my last grows it started in week 7.

You guys with experience in white widow, is this normal?

Week 6 Day 6

The yellowing continues and Im freaking out :bitingnails:

Looks like the buds need about 2 more weeks?
bud372.JPG

Looks super:)
22599.jpg

This started about 2 weeks back, ive been upping my nutes but still it continues;
32091.jpg

In some areas it looks rly bad;
Yellow30.JPG

Notice how the tips are burnt? Lightburn? but its only the lower leaves;
16971.jpg

Week 6 Day 6

The yellowing continues and Im freaking out :bitingnails:

Looks like the buds need about 2 more weeks?
bud372.JPG

Looks super:)
22599.jpg

This started about 2 weeks back, ive been upping my nutes but still it continues;
32091.jpg

In some areas it looks rly bad;
Yellow30.JPG

Notice how the tips are burnt? Lightburn? but its only the lower leaves;
16971.jpg

Subbed!

It's normal for the lower leaves to start yellowing once you start flowering. Usually Bloom nutes are high in P and K, not so much N, so that's all that is. Just keep feeding her until you're ready to start your flush.

Also check your trichomes to tell how far along your buds are, my guess is that you have at least 2 weeks of feeding before a flush, but that depends on what type of high you want and where your trichomes are.

AlienAthena Grows Photos In 2017-2018

Week 7 Day 1

Flushed trough with 25L of water with half strenght nutes in each of the pots and then watered 12,5L with full strength Gold Label nutes, PH 6. My next grow will NOT be in 56L pots. (I should actually flush with 150L of water each pot)

A bit crowdy, Im running two fans over and 3 fans blowing up under the canopy;
32093.JPG

:thumb:
22601.jpg

MmmmmMm:)
16973.JPG

Tried placing the dehumidifier inside the tent, it dehumidified a lot but it brough my temps way up and I placed it back outside the tent again.
41625.jpg

Back
Top Bottom