Greenfing's Two White Widows SCROG

Week 7 Day 3

Canopy a bit taller in the middle than on the sides;
32094.jpg

Aiming to chop at 10-20% amber in about two weeks, I will have to start watching the trichomes soon;
41626.jpg

Whats this? hard to explain but it looks like some exstra bud activity shooting out from one of the bud tops, but it dont look like male or anything.
22603.JPG

Two of the buds got one of these things sticking out, its not a seed.
seed35.JPG

Week 7 Day 4

Some better pictures of the strange bud, anyone wanna comment on whats going on here?
It dont look like any male/heimi like Ive seen before, It came out in the last couple of weeks on top of the biggest bud;
16976.jpg

Like its sticking out on top of the normal looking bud;
bonus1.JPG

Happy New Growing Year!

Plants coming along nice, approx two more weeks and its ready for Chop:)

I guess this is a late flower banana? The bud itself dont look like any Hemi like ive seen before and this thing came out at week 7 in flower, It might be from heat stress same as my foxtailing. I will let it go two more weeks and chop when its good and ready.

This will be my last growtent grow, In the future I will set up a grow room somewhere! With the tiny tent volume and the outdoor temperatures varying between -20 to + 10 during winter and 13-30 in summer its just to difficult to dial in the settings on the heaters/fans/AC/dehumidifier and what not.
seed35.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom