Greenhouse Cheese

Cannapheliac

I got 10 fem cheese seeds all popped in under 24 hours, I put them in foxfarm ocean forest and under 2 600 watt mh bulbs for two weeks I then put them in my backyard lawn I dug holes in the grass and backfilled with oceanforest soil I put them out July 1st I've given them the botanicare pure blend pro and all the optional botanicare nutes, liquid karma, cal/mag, sweet,hydrogaurd, I also use foxfarm beastie bloom and cha ching in combo with the botanicare nutes. I use all nutes at highest reccomended dosage.

The plants are big and bushy and about two 1/2 weeks into flower and they are 5 feet tall and 6 feet wide! I've only topped them twice too but in multiple places the buds stink and are straight up putrid! Its really cheesey it smells like rotten fermented cheese! And the colas are bigger then my 8 kush plants colas and the kush is being flushed! Its done and the cheesebus only two weeks into budding! I'm expecting huge yeilds and its got crystals covering the big leaves not just the little sugar leaves I've never seen do much crystal on a ant before I'm gonna have hash for months!

Anyways GH says 9 weeks for flower so I think the colas are gonna be ginormus I mean I've got 1 its the runt its only. 3 feet tall x 3 wide but it looks like its gonna be done in less then three weeks and if so that means it finished in 5 1/2-6 weeks! That would be rediculous!

yea I've got some super bomb og master kush hanging and I'm gonna buy a good digital camera because I've got to show you guys how crystalized even the big leaves are absolutely covered not the fan leaves ofcourse but the other big leaves all the way to the tips are covered! I'm absolutely stunned at the resin production, oh! B4 I 4get I took clones 4 days ago the clones I took were already two weeks into flower they rooted in 4 days! I've never rooted anything that fast! But then again this is the first time I don't have any deficiency at all and my plants are just healthy as plants could be so maybe thats why but still 4 days? Thats imediate! Anyway I'm so glad I was able to take some clones and save this strain because according to every1 I'm rte luckiest greenhouse customer ever because supposedly there cheese sucks and isn't even cheese but all 10 are cheesey and bomb so It just goes to show don't knock it til you try it. I've grown supposed holy Grail plants that disapointed and now I grow a plant that every1 says sucks and I hit paydirt! So...
Anyways in a few weeks there will be pics

I like your grow so far nice details. I have also heard mixed reviews about cheese but am willing to give it a chance and am eager to watch this grow and to read your smoke report... that seems so far away at this point... but half of the fun or 60% anyway is watching them grow up and put on weight! Good luck! Can't wait to see the pics.
:peace: :ganjamon:

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom