Greenie's Aero Bubblegum First Grow 2011

That is one gnarly stalk alright! Beautiful plant too. I'm not suggestion anyone damage their stalks... But this plant grew about 5 ft tall and I can not get my arms around it. Not to mention the buds that I have gotten off her already :) And look at the frosty nuggets! man! Some stoney weed. I've cut back to one toke. I ate all the twinkies! :p

So, here's a little update. The girls are still frosting up nicely. They are fattening up, but more slowly than in the past weeks. I thought they would be all finished by now. Some changes in room temperature. Due to the fact that I have a vent coming from below the house into the room and the cooler temperatures outside, the room has cooled too. The temps are from 55 - 75. I can't help the 55, but the girls have reacted wonderfully! I will post some photos for you.
As for "smoke report". Is there a guide to follow to give you one? I'm thinking "two hit, chained to couch, need cookies" isn't suffice ? :) LMAO

This is Bubblegum #1 buds. Please remember, I stopped nutes and started flushing weeks ago. The older leaves aren't as pretty as the rest. But all the new/ newer leaves are that wonderful healthy green. And the frosty look! Woooohoooooo!!!
DSC_000634.JPG
DSC_000340.JPG
DSC_000733.JPG
DSC_000830.JPG
Frosty_Bubblegum_close_up.jpg
DSC_000927.JPG
DSC_001127.JPG

Steve and everyone else... Treat the Tangerine Dream like a WEED. Starve her, she did NOT like the nutrients. When I cut her off the nutes, that is when she took off, bulked up and has started to frost up finally. She smells very sweet/ fruity. And is sticky. I promise to take photos of her when I am able to. It's a tight space and she's sharing it with the Bubblegum triplets :)
In my opinion that is, TD likes to go naked :)

Hey all, notice my plants are still frosting up? The trichomes are crystal clear, NOT cloudy (on the buds still left on the plants) I have removed the upper most buds, those were cloudy, a few had "amber caps" on them, I didn't notice they had changed due to the fact they were so hidden by the monster girls!
So, anyone ever have this happen too? I really don't want to remove the buds before they are ready....

I like this channel ;)

Hey all, notice my plants are still frosting up? The trichomes are crystal clear, NOT cloudy (on the buds still left on the plants) I have removed the upper most buds, those were cloudy, a few had "amber caps" on them, I didn't notice they had changed due to the fact they were so hidden by the monster girls!
So, anyone ever have this happen too? I really don't want to remove the buds before they are ready....

Hi Greenie - yes, that happens. I experimented last grow by harvesting some of my "top" buds first, letting the others get more light and harvesting them 2 weeks later. It worked, but I would have been better harvesting it all at once a week later than the initial harvest I think. Some plants/phenos don't amber the same or at all even. I look at additional factors besides trich color such as leaves fading, calyx's swollen with pistils receding into the false seed-pods, gut feeling... and last but not least, samples that have been quick dried to gauge the effect.

Those Bubblegum nug photos are drop dead sexy. +rep! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom