Greenie's Aero Bubblegum First Grow 2011

Hi Greenie - yes, that happens. I experimented last grow by harvesting some of my "top" buds first, letting the others get more light and harvesting them 2 weeks later. It worked, but I would have been better harvesting it all at once a week later than the initial harvest I think. Some plants/phenos don't amber the same or at all even. I look at additional factors besides trich color such as leaves fading, calyx's swollen with pistils receding into the false seed-pods, gut feeling... and last but not least, samples that have been quick dried to gauge the effect.

Those Bubblegum nug photos are drop dead sexy. +rep! :bravo:

Xlr8! Awesome info! and spot on! Thanks for the reply. I removed Bubblegum #1 today from her home. It took my mom and I about 3 hours to harvest and trim her buds. She's the smallest one! I hope to get #2 finished up tomorrow. Hands are hurting tho!! :)

As for the "quick dried bud" I sampled one today. OMG! That was four hours ago and I'm so freaking high! I was part of the couch until 20 minutes ago. Hit the kitchen for some homemade white chocolate chip BOMB cookies I made!! I chased it down with a tall glass of milk!

Thanks again! always!

I actually cut down #3, not #2. I am so sticky now! I have to go trim her up and prepare the buds for drying. :) (1/3 of her is already hanging)
Here's a photo of her. Her color is due to the cut off of nutrients. But with all that snow... she's beautiful! :)

DSC_006211.JPG

And the "stalker" LOL
Stalker.JPG

CLOSE UP
close_up26.jpg

nice coloring! its crazy ho many tiny leaves that plant produces, look like it might be sugar leaf heaven??

So my Tangerine Dream is still growing! Here's a shot of her from her first day...

DSC_03691.JPG

And this is today:

DSC_00706.JPG

This is a "cluster bud" No other way to describe it. It is one solid mass of buds. The bottom of the plant is finally starting to look "snowy/ crystal" like. She's been growing a long time. I sampled her, and I she tastes too young and NOT stoney at all! I sure hope she grows up soon! :)

DSC_00685.JPG

This girl is OLD! She is finally showing signs of finishing up... Getting sticky and frosty, yet only on the bottoms... I have patience. Like I said earlier, I sampled her and it was like smoking... ummmm... weed that doesn't give you a head change! Tasted ok, smooth, yet, nothing :) I HOPE she changes!

Also, I do not want to take any leaves off in fear I might put her into shock,and slow her down anymore!! :)

Greenie, nice job! :welldone:

FYI & just a suggestion...You may want to try lowering the light cycle from 12/12 to 11/13, and then a few days later, lower again to 10/14. The diminishing light should help signal to the plant that it's time to finish, and trichome production happens during the dark period.

I just started that regimen Mr. Krip. Thank you for the thoughts :) The avatar I got from on here/ 420. I am a HEART lover. So it fits me well!
As for the Beastly T.D. I am hoping the new time will kick her into FINISH mode. I want to redo the grow room for the next line up... :)

Peace to all, and have a wonderful sleep!

My mom gave me her, she was a cutting from her clone. Mom's clone, never did fill out, and I think Mom pulled her way too early. She had no potency at all. I am going to assume that whomever started this girl... that there most have been an issue?? For this plant to take sooooo long to finish. Maybe?
Whatever it is, she was well worth the wait! I need to clean up the grow room and get ready for the next round :)

My mom gave me her, she was a cutting from her clone. Mom's clone, never did fill out, and I think Mom pulled her way too early. She had no potency at all. I am going to assume that whomever started this girl... that there most have been an issue?? For this plant to take sooooo long to finish. Maybe?
Whatever it is, she was well worth the wait! I need to clean up the grow room and get ready for the next round :)

I remember when your mom gave her to you, when she was taking care of your plants when you were away. She was just a little itty bitty thing back then in that little platic cup! :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom