Greenjeans Greenhouse HodgePodge Grow 2020

getting through a season with no major fuck ups!
Haaaa!!!! You don't know me very well do you!!!! :rofl:
I have no idea what Stevie Nicks is nor do I know the strain of my neighbours, but I've collected a lot of seeds from it. I think I've got seeds on Cookie and Stevie Nicks but they are pollinated with my crappy plants. I'm hoping that Brian's seeds come from better pollen than mine. If I get good luck from Brian's plants seeds I may place a male and a female back at the beaver pond next summer. Look at me planning ahead.
I have been able to sample L'il Cookie, Stevie Nicks and Brian's - all give a very good result even tho they are fresh and uncured!!

Well, everything is in jars!!!! Let the burping begin!!!!! (Wife rolls eyes)
Pretty happy with the results other than the aphids - it will be all out war starting early next year. I was pleased to see a return of the ladybugs so hopefully they get an early start as well.
I was lucky enough to get a few seeds from L'il Cookie and lots from Stevie Nicks - the only downside of that is that they were pollinated from my substandard stock - but you never know.... on a happier note, my neighbour had a couple of pretty good plants and from some of the scraps that he shared I was lucky to find many seeds. I don't know the source of pollination but it had to be better than my stuff so that should be good.
Greenhouse is sort of cleaned up, outside covers taken down, dirt, leaves and grass in a bunker to compost, worms getting fed for winter - I'm in planning mode for next year!!!!!
Thanx for all the help and encouragement from this great gang on this site!!!!!
Keep yer heads down and stay healthy!!!! :thumb: See y'all in the Spring!!!

Hey Backlipslide - I got about 20 seeds from L'il Cookie and about 32 from Stevie Nicks and lots from my neighbours. It will be fun experiments for next year. I'm thinking that the neighbours seeds will have been pollinated from better stock but you never know!!! :thumb:

Awesome!! That was a good score!!

lil cookie and Stevie were pollinated by you’re bag seed plants? Yeah they might not have the best of genetics but you never know, you might get the odd seed stronger on the cookie genetics over the bag seed!! Ya never know! My fingers are crossed they produce well!!

Adults may or may not have wings. Most of the aphid species also occur in winged forms, especially when populations are high or during spring and fall. Aphids are mostly found on plants in large numbers since they are capable of rapid population increases.

Back
Top Bottom