Greenjeans Greenhouse HodgePodge Grow 2020

Nothing much to report - Lil Cookie is still hanging in but real slow - I live in hopes that she will perk up soon - she was supposed to be my Star performer!!! Greenhouse is all set and I put up my outdoor rain covers so I'm pretty much all set - now to decide who goes out and who gets to stay in the greenhouse. I have room for 5 in the greenhouse and three outside.
Oh Yeah - "Morley" took his maiden voyage this week - did OK - had to make some changes to the mower deck carriage and may have to put a larger pulley on the mower - I think it needs to spin faster. But no injuries so...Win-Win!!!
Morley.jpg

I really like having a greenhouse but man, does it get hot!!! It seems like we have gone from sub arctic to sahara desert over night!! I hit 34 today - that is with two 36" sliding doors open with screens, two 20" fans - one in, one out and three 2' x 4' windows open and I pulled a white vinyl tarp over top.

Nothing much to report - Lil Cookie is still hanging in but real slow - I live in hopes that she will perk up soon - she was supposed to be my Star performer!!! Greenhouse is all set and I put up my outdoor rain covers so I'm pretty much all set - now to decide who goes out and who gets to stay in the greenhouse. I have room for 5 in the greenhouse and three outside.
Oh Yeah - "Morley" took his maiden voyage this week - did OK - had to make some changes to the mower deck carriage and may have to put a larger pulley on the mower - I think it needs to spin faster. But no injuries so...Win-Win!!!
Morley.jpg
Sweeeet!!!

Morley.jpg

You could poke your eye out with that thing. Good to see you're wearing hearing protection tho.. I bet that "mower" is loud a/f.

Will and a way right there.

Your new greenhouse looks great!!
mine went down with first snow last year and will not be resurrected lol

your babies seem to be coming along nicely

your babies seem to be coming along nicely
Oh Gosh Kanda - it's a bit of a shit show right now - I haven't had an update because nothing good has happened - I was gifted a really nice bushy plant (Stevie Nicks) but discovered the next morning it had an aphid infestation - I was gifted a Blue Cookie seed from Back - and I've traumatized it but she is still hanging on - had Nanas on one plant. All my early experimental plants flowered really fast but now have decided to reveg I think - they just look funky, single leaves and twisty one - they were just an experiment anyway so...I put 3 more seeds in a paper towel and thought I would try following instructions - that seemed to go in the crapper so I dropped them in dirt and figured they were shot and decided to put my remaining 5 seeds of unknown heritage right into vermiculite and soil mixture to see what they do but now it looks like the first three might do something!!! My pledge of just 4 plants has gone out the window, down the lane and is heading for....well, not much is open so...
Everyday is a new adventure - I am the most dangerous when I know just enough...

I have plenty of supersoil left from this years batch...I’d be happy to try to send you some for a water only grow...could add some autoflower seeds if all goes to crap and time is tight. I could really throw the “4 only” out the window for you lol
Sending some “great grow vibes” your way! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom