Greenjeans Greenhouse HodgePodge Grow 2020

Way to be such a great sport about it!! You deserved to be up there with the rest of them, and your time will come soon! Keep doing what your doing and you’ll get in again.

I was also stoked about the machine. Then I found out they don’t ship them to Canada. So I had to contact them, pay for shipping and then they shipped them to me. I won three contests, so I received three. Gave two away (with the small price of them being shipped to me divided by three) and kept one for my self. If I knew you at the time of getting them, I prob could have sent you one. If I ever win another I’ll keep you in mind! (I prob won’t win again, I haven’t been as active as I used to, and the competition seems to be getting tougher and tougher every month!!) but never say never!! :headbanger:
Thanks so much for the sentiment! If it ever happened, I would be most grateful. Yeah, since I make infused topicals I could use it that way. But I'm most interested, apart from making cannabutter, in infusing heavy cream with weed. A friend told me they had been on vacation somewhere in the states and had tried a coffee caramel weed infused ice cream and went on and on about the novelty of it, as well as how effective it was.

I havent made ice cream since I was a kid but have been looking at buying a machine sometime down the road. I cant do the old crank method anymore with my fibromyalgia but even an electric crank would be sweet.

Anyway, happy Canada Day to you.

All my best,
~Magnus

Gosh Darn - I'm not getting notification of these posts!!!! Anybody know if I need to change some setting???
Pretty bad when I miss what is going on in my own journal!!!!! :hmmmm:
I'll get some pics soon... but so far...
L'il Cookie is starting to gain her stride, I think. It got so hot in the greenhouse that I have moved everyone but Stevie Nicks out under cover by the shed - I know, just like last year!!! She seems to like it - I topped her at the 5th node and she is bushing out nice - she and Trila and The Baglady are mobile so they can be moved back in once the cool weather hits - Stevie Nicks is in the ground in the greenhouse.
So, so far, Stevie Nicks in the ground in the greenhouse along with 5 seedlings waiting to show as Gals or Ghouls....L'il Cookie, Trila and The Baglady in laundry tubs as well as three Un-Named gals in the ground beside the shed, three experimental gals in large pots....and my promise to keep it simple and stick to 4 went right out the window!!!

We’ve been having a lot of rain lately. We went one day without seeing rain in the last 14 days. That day was yesterday. This morning was beautiful though!! It’s pissing rain right now.

good to hear all the plants are doing well!!

Well, here are the promised pics... L'il Cookie outside in the morning sun...
cookie outside.jpg

The girls getting some heat...
the girls.jpg

Stevie Nick with a few of the seedlings...
stevie.jpg

you should start training the blue cookie
Yeah - I plan to - those branches are only about 2" right now - I was going to wait until about 6" or so - just to have a bit of leverage - Right?? Wrong?? I am not very well trained myself!!! :hmmmm:

Not much happening - except I found a ladybug and promptly moved her on to Stevie Nicks - not sure how many aphids were left but she wandered all over the place - I haven't seen her a two days so she may have moved on. First ladybug for a couple of years. I hope she has friends!! Trila and the Baglady are suffering from a bit of heat stress. Lil Cookie is bushing out nicely. And all the rest are looking pretty good. I'll letchazz know if anything exciting happens!!!

Somewhere in my car
Oh Gosh - I hope she didn't get car sick!!! :rofl:
I found one of my turtles heading for the highway - I waited to see if it was just looking to lay eggs - didn't look like it so I finally picked it up and carried it back to the far side of the pond - hoping that if it was heading the same direction it would hit the pond and think "I got there!!!" Or it knows exactly what happened and thought "Sonofabitch - I almost made it!!"

I could lay out there all day in my hammock watching them grow.
I have sat in a chair (when mosquitoes permit) and partake!!! But right now I'm in the middle of building a new wood furnace - so - not much time for leisure!!! I have to get the masonry part done so it has time to dry and cure - Gawd I hope it works!!!

My wife was over at our son's and my grandson (5 yrs) found a Ladybug so she told him that I would pay him 25 cents for every ladybug he finds - so off he went in search for more....we'll see how this goes!! :thumb: Sadly, the next day I found more aphids....crap!!!

Back
Top Bottom