Greenmachinee's - Sunsytems LEC 315W - Multi-Strain - Organic - Tent Grow

IMG_372410.JPG

I toped these girls one time at the 5th node when they were young. then they bushed out like this. I love how they are filling the tent!! This 3200k worked surprisingly well for veg but it really shines in the flowering stage.

Very nice. I'll definitely keep my next plants smaller than my one current. I love this lamp, seriously. I may try your bulb next

What kind of tent do you have? It looks sturdy.

Thank you! This is one of the best compliments someone could give me. I spend about 8 hours and $175 to build this 3x4x7 grow tent. I am very proud of it :)) I used 1 inch thick pvc to frame it (shedule 40 pvc is really thick and sturdy and holds my light well) I used 95% reflective permaflex for the walls. Its just like mylar but more reflective and it is woven for added strength.

Thank you! This is one of the best compliments someone could give me. I spend about 8 hours and $175 to build this 3x4x7 grow tent. I am very proud of it :)) I used 1 inch thick pvc to frame it (shedule 40 pvc is really thick and sturdy and holds my light well) I used 95% reflective permaflex for the walls. Its just like mylar but more reflective and it is woven for added strength.

Great job! I've been shopping around for tents, but your beats them all! Can I pay you to make one for me?

Back
Top Bottom