GreenmanQLD's - Auto Anesthesia - 450W LED - Soil/Perlite

Nug Shots!
The smell is INCREDIBLE.
16443838_1374277059278589_593857671_o.jpg
16442997_1374277152611913_100628106_o.jpg

Update:
Sorry its been a bit overdue guys haha,

Final Weight: 65g dry + 15g of trim for bubble hash
Smoke report: Beautiful sticky resin packed buds, Strong coffee aroma with a hint of ginger and fuel
overall taste was phenomenal, the effect was very fast and hard hitting immediate couch lock GREAT for movies and music, Im a graphic designer and my productivity increased 300% every time I had a smoke.
I can highly recommend this strain to anyone having trouble sleeping as I had full 9 hours of blissful uninterrupted sleep every night after a smoke.

Anyway thanks for joining me on this experience guys,
I have another journal of the same strain underway right now (1 month from harvest) please check it out and give me a sub.

Auto Anesthesia - 240W Mars Hydro LED & 450W LED - Soil

GreenmanQLD, hey cobba, your ladies are looking great :D

Just curious tho, did clone your kush or grow from seed? if seed where did you get it? trying to get some myself but im in ADL.
tried to message you but cos im new on here it wont let me :(

catch

Hi Buzn, Thanks for the message mate.
I've grown everything from seed so far, I got my seeds all from Herbies Head Shop in the UK man. They used really good stealth and I got 2 from 2 orders with no drama. they have taken away their credit card payment so you will have to use bitcoin or direct deposit, but I can definitely vouch for them mate, took me about 2 weeks to get my beans and they have all been awesome, I will never grow shitty bag seed again after getting the massive sticky bright green dense buds from the good genes. hope that helps man.

Hi Buzn, Thanks for the message mate.
I've grown everything from seed so far, I got my seeds all from Herbies Head Shop in the UK man. They used really good stealth and I got 2 from 2 orders with no drama. they have taken away their credit card payment so you will have to use bitcoin or direct deposit, but I can definitely vouch for them mate, took me about 2 weeks to get my beans and they have all been awesome, I will never grow shitty bag seed again after getting the massive sticky bright green dense buds from the good genes. hope that helps man.

Hey mate
im not sure im keen on getting seeds sent to me hahahah. wanna do me a couple clones? ill get work to send me upto brissy so i can pickp hahahaha

nah ill look into the seeds.
ive got 6x 600w cooltubes running atm, just bought a couple viparspectra 600w LED's which will arrive this week. if all goes well ill buy another 10 and increase my crop to 10-12 ladies aha

Hey mate
im not sure im keen on getting seeds sent to me hahahah. wanna do me a couple clones? ill get work to send me upto brissy so i can pickp hahahaha

nah ill look into the seeds.
ive got 6x 600w cooltubes running atm, just bought a couple viparspectra 600w LED's which will arrive this week. if all goes well ill buy another 10 and increase my crop to 10-12 ladies aha

Hey Buzn,
Did you end up getting some seeds mate?
I'd love to see a journal with the 600 vipars,
Sorry for the late reply mate lol, iv been active again on here and found your comment.
Check out my current journal in my sig man and keep in touch

Back
Top Bottom