GreenProto's Blue Dream First Grow Journal - 2016

I only get a few people through my journal who post anything as well GP but the ones who do are top shelf it's all about quality I wish I would have seen your journal sooner I grow hydro at work it's a 32 plant medical grow and we use the B.C nute line Boost, Bloom, and Awsome Blossoms and at home I grow organic In soil

I only get a few people through my journal who post anything as well GP but the ones who do are top shelf it's all about quality I wish I would have seen your journal sooner I grow hydro at work it's a 32 plant medical grow and we use the B.C nute line Boost, Bloom, and Awsome Blossoms and at home I grow organic In soil

wow. You do it for your living. Must be really nice :)
And thank you for your words, man. Really appreciate it.
Ones I'll reach 50 posts, I will do a photoshoot and apply for the plant of the month.

I have a strong feelings about this amazing grow.

I went to the introduce yourself thread and welcomed the new peeps to get my 50 posts and the contest threads as well I just put up kind comments to the entries.

Yeah I got pretty lucky getting this job for sure I've grown a lot of plants in a short time.

A little update with pictures and an intruder

Hi guys:welcome:,

I took both ladies outside to examine their trichomes, and take some photos. I think that both ready.
See, I've ordered a x60 magnifyer from amazon, and it was suppost to arrive by 28.2 - but it didn't.
So I ordered another one, but this time it was x45, quite small and hard to focus.

Harvest planned for Sunday 5.3. I'll keep you on the loop.

:thanks: and enjoy!

P1014846.jpg
P1014706.jpg
P1014960.jpg
P1014865.jpg

I don't know if you can see, but those fat colas that are tilted, are supported with ropes to prevent from them to break the branches.
P10148391.jpg
P10148761.jpg

This cat... He knows whats up. I'm telling you.
P10148731.jpg

Looking amazing I'm definitely jealous. Looks like some photos out of the oaksterdam cannabis course book. I wish I would have been aware of cannabis colleges before I wasted time at a regular university lol. Csnt wait to see final product!

Sent from my SM-G930T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

02/03/17 - Last update before harvest.

So, In the last 2 waterings (usually every 2 days) I've watered the girls with distilled water mixed with 20 ml of Clearex. With the usual Ph between 6.1 - 6.4.
Flushing started 24.2.

Yesturday was the third watering with Clearex I gave them, and I want to water one more time before harvest.
For the last "push", I'm planning on giving them a full 36 hours of darkness before harvesting - which is going to happen on Sunday(5.3) or Monday(6.3). Depending on my schedule and the preparation for the harvest.

Can't wait to share the photos of them leafless and naked ;)

All the best, my friends.

PEACE.

Holy cow!!! :drool::drool::drool: This is absolutely stunning, I am so envious of that pheno!

I think that your purple Blue Dream needs to have a baby with my Queenie (big yielder) from my 1st grow. They could take over the world! 11 oz of purple Blue Dream per plant...yes!

:bravo: Can't wait for harvest pics!!

Hey GP you gotta check out GrizzWald's journal, "Recess is over- now to muck up the lesson", he grew a blurple Lunar Landing

It's done!

Sup guys,
So long story short; My very first grow was harvested... and successfully. :)
I've prepared my growing closet, trimmed carefully, and hang them. I've tried to do my best to bring you the best pics I could. No need for further words, just watch and enjoy!

Thank you 420 community for all the warm words and support!

P10149951.jpg

P1015086.jpg

P1015013.jpg

P1015011.jpg

P1015048.jpg

P10150461.jpg

P1015035.jpg

P1015049.jpg

P1015059.jpg

P1015064.jpg

P1015010.jpg

P1015029.jpg

P1015030.jpg

P1015021.jpg

P1015024.jpg

P1015033.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Wee, that's lovely! So we should call you PurpleProto now? Reps for that harvest! :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom