Green's green Zucchini bread

Starts with Finely Cured Sugar Shake lots of it in my taste's(you can use any amount as long as you get atleast half a cup of butter thats all thats required for recipe)

Start with Butter in a crock pot(I did 8 Sticks)
CIMG4279.JPG

Once melted Add Sugar shake/buds/trim just make sure it is good stuff(Add hot water as needed to make sure it stays just a little soupy)

CIMG4280.JPG

CIMG4283.JPG

i did a bit over 6 ouces this time

Keep on high and stir every 10 minutes cooking for 2-4 hours( when cooking do in a well ventilated area it can be smelly depending on the quality of what you put in )

Using Cheese cloth separate the liquid from the Solids and put the liquid into a container that has a lid.

Place container in freezer untill just the butter is solid on on the top separated from the water(the water is what can smell the butter doesnt) make sure its solid or you will lose your butter on this next step. open just a corner of you container and flip it upside down causing the water to run out the opening the your butter to remain the container in a slab like this.

CIMG43081.JPG

CIMG43111.JPG

Well i was planning on finishing this all today but i never got around to the actual baking of this baking thread so until tomorrow get out there get your butter prepared and get ready for some munchies tommorow:peacetwo:

Ingredients
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 cups sugar
1 cup butter, softened
3 Eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla
2 cups zucchini, shredded(Banana and Carrots can be substituted
1 cup chopped walnuts
*optional 1 cup chocolate chips for the stoner in all of us*

CIMG4314.JPG

Combine flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cloves and nutmeg in large bowl and set aside.

Combine sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla in large bowl. Beat on medium speed, until creamed.

On low speed add flour mixture. Continue beating until well mixed. (Mixture will be very thick it nearly burnt out my piece of crap hand mixer i need to get the kitchen aid out next time.) Stir in zucchini and walnuts. *and chocolate chips*

CIMG4312.JPG

^^ this is after its all put together it gets much easier to work with sorry there isnt a picture of the thick mixture i was mad at my mixer and forgot. (New Tip i learned today if your mixer craps out hand mixing works great with this recipe)

Preheat oven to 350 and prepare your pan with some sort of non stick manor

This Recipe makes 2 loafs when made in 4x4x8 loaf pans but cup cake pans work well too :D

CIMG4313.JPG

I was gonna take a picture of the whole loaf but my family got to it first:thumb:(they love it)
CIMG4319.JPG

Accent with Powder sugar on top and spread butter not canna butter, Brew a cup of tea pack a bowl and enjoy

CIMG4321.JPG

Thanks for Stopping by and please try my recipe and get back to me

Also stay tuned for my Cream cheese frosting recipes to spread on top

Green:peacetwo:

Oh it is too, my mother in law is almost addicted to it she only meds in the evening and she keeps sneeking into it earlier and earlier.

Looks so good, cream cheese budder cream frosting will take it to another dimension. Damn, gotta throw some zucchini in the garden too!

my wife cant find her exact recipe but this one is very close, and if i remember it gives a really nice taste if you use orange juice instead of lemon juice.

Mmmm Frosting :)

Back
Top Bottom