GreenSmurfs 4/20 Perpetual 2014 Multi Strain Grow!

Yeah now that I have my cabinet temp dialed in I should be seeing much better crops.

I let NYPD veg much longer than the plants in my last round. Widow and Ice are now curing, awaiting a time when I can get started making butter. Medusa turned out pretty good, she has fat nugs and is loaded with trichomes. I have most of her hanging at the moment.

I hope by keeping the bubblelicious in the shade for so long hasn't hurt it in any way. I was was able to stunt the growth, to space out the placement of my flowering plants. So far there is a 20 day space from when NYPD was put in 12/12. Once bubblelicious goes into 12/12 and shows sex, I will germ two new seeds from my own newly created seeds (maybe widow or medusa x widow). if bubblelicious turns out to be male, then I will grow it out for pollen and hold off germinating.

Here is this weeks updates.

Bubblelicious
image12047.jpg

NYPD
image12048.jpg

You've got some nice buds popping up in there. Nice job!

Cheers,
/Obi

You've got some nice buds popping up in there. Nice job!

Cheers,
/Obi

Thanks Obi,

My NYPD just started week 6 of 12/12. And the bubblelicious started week 2. I have two medusa x widow seeds started and one just popped up the other day.

So one of the medusa x widow seeds did not sprout and the other is growing quite well. My NYPD is almost done. sorry no pics of her yet, all good things come to those who wait.

Medusa x Widow - 18/6 day 15
image12987.jpg

Bubblelicious - 12/12 day 22. I'm going to pollinate one branch with widow pollen soon
image12988.jpg

In just 4 days this (medusa x widow) seed has taken off. I tied the plant down 3 days ago to keep it low.

Medusa x Widow
image13170.jpg

I pollinated one branch of the bubblelicious with widow pollen. The tall branch on the bottom right.

image13171.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom