GreenSmurfs 4/20 Perpetual 2014 Multi Strain Grow!

Greensmurf420

Here is what I have in my current seed collection for this journal.

White Widow(m/f), White Rhino(m/f), Ice(m/f), Medusa(m/f), Bubblelicious(m/f), Wonder Woman(m/f), Chrystal(m/f) and New York Power Diesel(f).

I will be adding more to this collection as I'm pollinating with some White Widow pollen in my other current grow journal. I have three plants in 4th week of flower at this current time (White Widow, Ice, Medusa) I plan to extend my Widow(m/f) seed bank and also try a little crossing experiment with the other two plants. For the people that are interested, here is some background info on Ice and Medusa. I plan on pollinating one branch of each.

Ice - Has an ancestry of Afghan, Shiva, Northern Light and a very special Skunk.
Medusa - Has a Pakistan variety crossbred with a Skunk.

Since I have a lot of regular seeds, I plan on doing some more male growing for pollen collection in the future and I may try making fem seeds as well. So this journal is going to be packed with a little bit of everything.

I'm going to start this journal with 2 bubblelicious(m/f), 1 NYPD(f), and I also have a cutting of my Widow(f) that I just cut from the under belly of my lady. It was not getting any light and figured why not make a new plant with it! The three seeds all cracked today. For my method what I've done is used a tea cup with cold ph water, with a drop of GH rapid root. I then place the cup In a cupboard with a piece of paper over it covering the top. I also write the name of the seed on the paper for no confusion later after getting medicated. I use separate cups for each strain at that time as well.

I'm keeping the NYPD in veg and I plan to take cuttings for as long as she lets me. The 2 bubblelicious are going to flower after a good 1 month or so of veg. If I happen to get a male bubblelicious, I will have to take cuttings for a future male grow. space is limited right now so if both are males then I'll grow one out now for pollen collection and start another seed after I collect what I need.

All grows will be in Hydro using either a dwc or top drip system in 5 gallon buckets. Currently I'm using dwc. For nutrients I'm currently using the Fox Farm Hydro line-up. My grows are in cabinets that I've built on my own over the past year, Improving as I go. My flower room is 4x2x6 with 250/400w switchable MH/HPS carbon filter with 4" intake and exhaust fans. My temps stay no higer than 86f during the day and it drops to 67f at night. For the veg room, it is 2x2x4 with a 200w CFL.

Pics will be up shortly.

Here is the current setup once these seeds break ground I will be placing them in separate 6"x1' PVC pipe using a top drip system. I'll take one of the 5 gallon buckets and use that for my res. I'll cap and drill a hole in the bottom of each pipe for drainage that will go into a collection pipe before getting pumped back into the res.

image10124.jpg

Wow NYPD is a fast grower. It's going to crack and break ground in 3 days total. I just came home from a night out followed by a day hike with the wife in the mountains and when I looked at the seedlings I could see NYPD is just about to come out of the rockwool.

Subbed.

I really like your selection of strains, Greensmurf420. I have many of those on my consideration list and will be eagerly watching how your journal progresses :)

Great start and good luck!

Cheers,
/Obi-Wan Cannabinoid
:nomo:

I don't know how I missed this last night, but great news! All three plants have broken ground! They were soaked and cracked in less than 24 hrs and broke ground in two days. My fastest germ rate yet. My clone/cutting is still going good. I'm seeing white specs on the stem where it's getting sprayed with the water. I'm expecting roots in about a weeks time. I'm glad to have this side by side comparison. (Seed/clone)

Subbed.

I really like your selection of strains, Greensmurf420. I have many of those on my consideration list and will be eagerly watching how your journal progresses :)

Great start and good luck!

Cheers,
/Obi-Wan Cannabinoid
:nomo:

Thanks Obi-Wan! Glad to have to along for the ride!

Now that these have popped so fast I hope their fast growth continues and this means new grow system!

I was thinking of top drain but I'm thinking of going with a NFT System.

image10201.jpg

Not to this scale maybe only 3 tubes for veg and (2) 3 tube set for flower one for early flower weeks 1-5 and late 5-10+

image10200.jpg

Update 1 bubblelicious was a boy he is now chopped :rip:

I put the NYPD in the flower room on the 26th of June and gave my runt bubblelicious the whole grow cabinet for the moment.

I'm going to drop two new widow seeds in about two weeks time. At that point I hope the bubblelicious is ready for 12/12

Here is NYPD in flower

IMG_20140710_171045_738.jpg

Wow!! looking much better than the Widow/Ice/Medusa!! That NYPD looks like it will be an amazing bush and the Bubblicious looks super healthy in the DWC!

i just had a harvest last night myself, take a peek over on my journal! i just harvested some Widow!

Back
Top Bottom