GreenSmurf's Back With LED, DWC, Multiple Strains

Greensmurf420

After a little break I'm back with another journal. This time I'm starting off with 3 seeds from my own +- White Widow stock that I made a couple years ago. I bought original +- Nirvana White Widow and pollinated 1 female.

For those who like to read up on the strain...
Genetics Kerala x Manga Rose
Plant Type Hybrid
Cultivation Indoor
Plant Height Medium
Average Yield 325 - 425 g/m² in SOG
Flowering Period 8 - 10 weeks
THC High
CBD Medium
Effect+ Happy Uplifted Relaxed
Flavor+ Earthy Woody Pungent
Medical+ Stress Depression Pain
Medical Use Yes

As the title suggest I will be growing DWC style under 300W LED. For nutrients I'm going to be using fox farm nutes along with Orca but as of now, all I'm using is rapid root and Orca. I have 3 plants growing in 3 gallon buckets. My cabinet is small 4x2x6. I have a carbon filter and air intake (fans need upgrading) My Temps are mid 70's lights off and mid 80'S lights on.

I will be growing many different strains throughout this journal. Currently I have 11 different strains from Nirvana Seeds;
NewYorkPowerDiesel, Raspberry Cough, Swiss Cheese, Blue Mystic, Chrystal, Papaya, Bubblelicious, Ice, Medusa, White Widow, Wonder Woman... also have 40 random seeds that they send.

My grow plan is to have 2 females growing at a time in flower and have 2 more in veg ready to go in around week 5 - 6. I will also be making my 1st attempt at making fem seeds with colloidal silver. I'm looking to preserve and expand my seed stock so you will be watching some pollen flying and seeds falling.

Stay tuned:Namaste:

And here are the little ones.

Look at this 3 branches per node. On WW1
20160817_195510.jpg

WW1
20160817_195356.jpg

WW2
20160817_195427.jpg

WW3
20160817_195444.jpg

So now that these plants are now off and running. Let's talk about the grow. I'm hoping at least 2 of them are ladies. Well I mean it would be nice if all three were ladies but then I would have limited space for my veg area.

In about 3-4 weeks I'll be switching my LED from veg to full spectrum. Then I'll be starting my next round with 2 Raspberry Cough.

I will be starting a very low dose of nutrients this week 1/4 of recommendation for what is listed on the foxfarm hydro nutrient schedule. Hopefully by the end of this upcoming week I will be able to start some lst. I'm not planning on doing any topping for these plants so we will see how big these will get.

Nice set up. Clean and simple. I'm getting ready to up my space size to the same as yours, so I'd like to follow along and see what you can do with the area. I'm trying to decide whether to run one big scrogged plant in a 10 gal dwc inthe 4x2 or do two 5 gal dwcs in 2x2 scrogs.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice set up. Clean and simple. I'm getting ready to up my space size to the same as yours, so I'd like to follow along and see what you can do with the area. I'm trying to decide whether to run one big scrogged plant in a 10 gal dwc inthe 4x2 or do two 5 gal dwcs in 2x2 scrogs.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Glad to have you around, in my opinion i find using separate buckets work best for multiple reasons. you be able to move the plant around a little, if there is a problem with the res you affect only that one plant, you can better control nutrients needed for plant growth because one plant may need something while the other may not.

Hey all, hope all is well. My three little ones are still plugging along. I changed the res today and introduced some light nutrients. WW2 was having some low ph issues that are hopefully resolved now. Not to much new growth in the past couple days. Now that we have some nutrients in the water I expect that to change soon.

Ww1 in the lead all look good mate

Thanks,

ww1 broke surface on 8/8 while the other 2 came up around 8/11.

I'm not too thrilled with the slight discoloration due to ph issues but also not worried because of location and new growth looks good. I change out my res every week. I use 2 gallons of water per bucket with the weeks required nutrients. I won't need to add more water during the week until later on in flower.

I still can't believe that ww1 is growing 3 branches per node. I remember a past grow with WW that had 1 branch with three shoots per node. I wonder how this one will grow, this could be one big monster.

Back
Top Bottom