GreenSmurf's - White Rhino - DWC

Indeed.... one on the right is 18 inches.

20130624_181432-1.jpg

YEHA BUDDY! Man you should take the LARGE fan leafs on the plant and clip them off around the main colas, helps open up light and also the buds will mash into one!

be careful not to over defoliate
it may stress a bit for one itll recover for sure tho but
remember if you take too much leaves off, the plant will want to replace leaves for photosynthesis
defol works if not overdone

I agree. I've only been taken the larger fan leaves that are covering other top bud sites and only been taken a few at a time. I think she's ok for the moment there is pleanty of light going down to the lower sites. I've noticed that the sugar leaves get bigger after a defoil and it makes it look more crowded than it really is.

Tonight I cleaned out my res this marks week 6 of 12/12. Grow guide says 8-10 weeks I'm thinking she's going to be around 9 weeks for harvest.

What do you guys think about a reveg? I was leaving some bottom growth around if I did decide to. Maybe re-veg for clones? That might take awhile but I will have enough supply to hold me over. And I can't forget that I have some more seeds of white rhino, white widow, and wonder woman.

What would you do?

What would you do?
1. Harvest whole plant when ready and start with new seed set.

2. Re-veg after harvest and let grow til harvest.

3. Re-veg after harvest for clones and chop plant.

4. Re-veg after harvest for clones and let grow til harvest

Clones from a flowered plant are very poor quality, i bought a couple from a fello grower a while back and they both are my sadest of them all, They take FOREVER it seems like just to get accumated to the pot lol growth takes ALOT longer,.

General rule of tumb is that seeds are fastest (but you have to sex), clones are next, but you should have a veg room that has one plant dedicated to being a mother plant (im just now geting my set up: P) cloning from a flower plant is applical to, saving a strain you lost, or just for some fun/blow some $ lol.

Personly, i lost a strain in last harvest, forgot to get clone some how befor i flowered (or it died and i didnt account for it : /) but i dont even see it worth the time/space/light/nutes that i would put into it when i could just use it on a healthy plant that will grow for me sooner!

Good thoughts tho, can be done, but in my opinion you could focuse energy on soo much better things ; )

be careful not to over defoliate
it may stress a bit for one itll recover for sure tho but
remember if you take too much leaves off, the plant will want to replace leaves for photosynthesis
defol works if not overdone

IMHO, only way you can defoil too much is to top the plant to low, if you JUST take leaves you will create fat bushes!

Here is a idea on how much you should be geting to do a THOROUGH defoil, any less then this is fine, any more you are pushin it! ; P

photo360.JPG
image40.jpeg

What would you do?
1. Harvest whole plant when ready and start with new seed set.

2. Re-veg after harvest and let grow til harvest.

3. Re-veg after harvest for clones and chop plant.

4. Re-veg after harvest for clones and let grow til harvest

Hi, I think the best is start your seeds now then cut clone sex and keep good strong mom.

Thankyou all for the input. Option one it is. New seed set to get started by the end of next week that will give me two weeks before harvest to germ and sprout.

So I came back from a little camping trip I was gone for no more than 3 days and when I came back my plant has swolen up a bit and my new light fixture was not working.
I replaced the bulb and that was not the issue so I called my hydro store and he said the could return it for me. Its still under warranty. So I had to put my cfl hood back in. I hope the replacement comes in soon.

Back
Top Bottom