GreenSmurf's - White Rhino - DWC

This is day 1 of week 10 - 12/12

We are almost there I'm holding off my urge to pull early because I know she's not complete yet. My last grow I pulled way to early and I refuse to do the same on this grow. Next pic update will be at harvest.

Hopefully you guys can distract me with other topics like hash making, cooking ingredients, kief, ect...

Anyone want to pick a topic?

What do you do with your plant after harvest to make the most out of your plant? How many uses do you have for a plant?

What do you do with your plant after harvest to make the most out of your plant? How many uses do you have for a plant?

I extract hash from the trimmings with Iso-Propyl alcohol, seems to be an easy, and good use of my trimmings.

I've read up on that method and think I saw it in your journal as well. Thought about doing some hash on this grow. Is it a smelly process?

Like any volatile solvent, it has a lot of fumes that can be toxic, care should be taken with any volatile solvent extraction process. If you have A LOT of trimmings, ice also is a lot safer and extracts very fine product as well... but if done correctly, iso-propyl alcohol is a cheap way to get hash from your trimmings.

Its a good thing I brought her to my friends house over the weekend. My wonderful neighbors friends were caught trying to get into my basement last night until I spooked them away. I should have just let them come in and surprise.... nothing but an empty room. Man I hate theives! Idk what they were after we don't have much and if it was the plant they were after.... sorry guys she's in another state.

That was my after the fact moment. My inital reaction was like whoa what the f*. And instantly I brought out my drill instructors voice. Then I get a cowardly "oh, i'm sorry" with another voice "oh s* were busted" I knew if I called the cops it would be a my word against theirs so I set up my nanny cam so I can get video and voice evidence. Please come back so you can go directly to jail, do not pass go, and do not collect $200.00.

all they need to hear is a slide rack and theylle never be in your house again!:thumb:
especially after they see a big barrel pointed their way

Visited my lady today.

20130727_183319.jpg
20130727_183336.jpg
20130727_183328-1.jpg
20130727_183342-1.jpg
20130727_183350.jpg

Back
Top Bottom