Greenthumb J's BCNL Producer Grow - 800w DWC - First Grow Ever! Multi-Strain

OOOOOHHHHH.......... Now you got me hangin in suspense!!!!

Power is out but I can still update on my iCrapphone.

Just made some amazing French toast for Mrs GreenThumb and myself!! Hooray for gas appliances! Oh and loads of candles!

Anyways, i purchased 2 Marina brand battery operated air pumps, and let me tell you!! On 2 D cell batteries, these airpumps put out some serious bubbles!!! I am very impressed with the quality and power of this particular product

Just wanted to give a little mobile post, and review the battery operated air pump.

edit: a good friend of mine came by just now to grab some meds. Haven't seen him in a couple weeks as he got a zip last time, and he's on a combination of cannabis as well as these synthetic thc/CBD pills that he says are great for his pain he gets with his Fibromyalgia. Told him I would look into some high CBD strains for him as well as some good strains for concentrates as he wants to try oil and shatter. Told him once I get more established, I will have the product and trimmings to make concentrates, extractions and hash.

Really makes me sad to see how his health has gone downhill since high school. We were good friends and he was in great health then, but since graduation, his condition has worsened and was taking all sorts of doc prescribed pain meds, OxyContins and opiates this and barbiturates that's it's made him sick all the time. He has since changed to smoking and these synthetic pot pills and his quality of life has improved 10 fold!.

Anyways. Off to bed. Will start new journal in the morning!

You got it Dusty!!

i'm just getting the grow box ready for the clones to go in. They will be getting hand watered until a good root system is visible from the 3" rockwool cubes then the automated system will do the rest of the work!!

Anyone still following along. Heres a smoke report for the White Widow.

Firstly, i found that if you let your cannabis get a little too dry when hanging, you can put a wet piece of paper towel (small and bunched up) away from the buds in an air tight container and the buds will retain some of that moisture back, and you can continue on with your curing. For me, i took a lime, cut it into 4 wedges and removed 98% of the lime flesh, leaving just the peel and the smallest bit of moist flesh. Put it into jar or container and burp normally like you would during cure.. Take out after a couple days when the buds have retained the moisture again, and cover your cannabis and continue with the cure. I have found this to work on bags of meds that have dried out too much and create a harsh smoke.

Anyways. i have rolled up a joint of the White Widow and i can say i am very pleased with the quality. I am very stoned right now, but its a totally different stone than i have ever experienced. Its very heady and very... i duno how to explain it. I just sit here thinking about it and how different it is than say a kush high. Loving this Widow.. Cant wait for the clones to be harvested. I will be going for a higher % of amber trichomes this time around.

Anyone still following along. Heres a smoke report for the White Widow.

Firstly, i found that if you let your cannabis get a little too dry when hanging, you can put a wet piece of paper towel (small and bunched up) away from the buds in an air tight container and the buds will retain some of that moisture back, and you can continue on with your curing. For me, i took a lime, cut it into 4 wedges and removed 98% of the lime flesh, leaving just the peel and the smallest bit of moist flesh. Put it into jar or container and burp normally like you would during cure.. Take out after a couple days when the buds have retained the moisture again, and cover your cannabis and continue with the cure. I have found this to work on bags of meds that have dried out too much and create a harsh smoke.

Anyways. i have rolled up a joint of the White Widow and i can say i am very pleased with the quality. I am very stoned right now, but its a totally different stone than i have ever experienced. Its very heady and very... i duno how to explain it. I just sit here thinking about it and how different it is than say a kush high. Loving this Widow.. Cant wait for the clones to be harvested. I will be going for a higher % of amber trichomes this time around.

Very well said. I harvested my first white widow at 10 weeks flower with 100% cloudy, 0% Amber.

For my second White Widow, I plan for 12 weeks flower and will go up to 16 weeks to get some Amber :)

Jesus! 16 weeks? i think i'm scrapping my sativa cause its going to take 16ish weeks to actually ripen fully!

My widow went 8 weeks with a couple amber trichomes here and there.. the stone in a joint is amazing. Very uplifting, yet makes me wanna doze off peacfully and relaxed. probably because the high is very smooth. the smoke is also very smooth as well.

this particular gene of WW would be amazing at 10 weeks of maturing with about a 5-9 day flush, since using RW doesnt have a huge build up of nutrients in the medium.

this clone run will be fun! I also am going to do a seed order today or tomorrow for the tent grow. I also plan to pop some White WidowxGWS seeds from my harvest to see how this unplanned hybridization turns out!

am about to start my clone journal!! will send everyone invites!

Look forward to you new Journal, man~~ :bravo:

Jason, the link to my newest journal is in my signature.
Thinking about starting a second journal to run simultaneously along the grow box as I just new to set my tent up!

And then the other journal will start in about 2 weeks

Back
Top Bottom