Greenthumb J's BCNL Producer Grow - 800w DWC - First Grow Ever! Multi-Strain

Re: Greenthumb J's BCNL "Producer" grow. 800w DWC - first grow ever! Multi-Strain

Rado - that sounds very similar to me and my woman. her and the roommate are the ones benefiting from the medical grade grow we have going ( grow box is made from highly reflective medical grade aluminum). I am just the means to their own steady supply of extremely potent (at least were hoping so!!) cannabis to help alleviate the pain.. Plus it just so helps that i am a connoisseur (at least i like to think so) when it comes to cannabis. i am always about Quality over quanitity, and dont care how much a good bag of MJ costs, as long as i enjoy the taste, the high, and the medicating effects are strong.

Today, i am going to start planning my light stand that will sit on my bathtub and hold my light and ballast that will veg my ladies ;) Going to go take a photo of where this is all going down!

see ya all shortly!

Re: Greenthumb J's BCNL "Producer" grow. 800w DWC - first grow ever! Multi-Strain

Thanks Skunk.. I'm going to post some pictures very shortly of my planned mother area and shitty drawing of my plans, my clone machine build process as well as a nice photo of the god damn jungle thats growing inside the box!

stay tuned!

btw.. that arm sized cola in your avatar pic looks absolutely amazing! i hope i can grow me one of those one day!

Subscribed. The link to your grow journal in your signature is linking to the 3rd page of your journal not the first page.
Here is everything you should need to know to put a link to your journal in your signature

How To Add Links To Signatures

Here is a link to the first page of your journal

Greenthumb J's BCNL Producer Grow - 800w DWC - First Grow Ever! Multi-Strain

Have you considered lighting your project grow space with LED lighting instead of High Pressure Sodium lights? I am currently testing a Lush Lighting Dominator 2x LED panel and am very impressed with how well it can vegetate cannabis plants under the LED panel. I have just switched my lighting schedule to 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness for flower.

Here is a link to my KingJohnC Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal and Review

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Thanks KingJohn. I have not considered LED's as the box i use is hardwired to use your standard bulbs. However, I am planning a move to a house rather than live in an apartment, and LED's are something that fascinates me.. I have seen the results and they speak for themselves.

Thanks for the help on the SIG link.. i'll go ahead and get that fixed :thanks:

Thanks Greenthumb it was 8 Ball Kush, and wasn't quite as big as my arm but I spose the pic does make it look that way. It sure did smoke good though!!
Your well on your way to decent buds for sure my friend. Keep it going!

A day after defol and the plants have bushed out again. I am impressed with the abuse one can throe at these plants and have them rebound even healthier.

I will post pictures of before and after the strip down.. Back to work! See you all soon
Aloha, Defoliation will reduce your production. We traveled that cost us money path 35 years ago and never went back. Stress =reduced production 100%
image_3_4.jpg
of the time.

Aloha, Defoliation will reduce your production. We traveled that cost us money path 35 years ago and never went back. Stress =reduced production 100%
image_3_4.jpg
of the time.

:thedoubletake: That cola!!!!!....

That cola is definitely nothing to shake a stick at! That's some serious business!

I'll see how no defol does next time around.. First grow.. You gotta learn somehow right?

Thanks for the input!

The mother area is complete! Just need an air pump and I'm ready yo transplant the 3 mothers to their new home..

Pics later when I get home from work!

Okay, better late than never!!

Here is my picture update of my latest developments:

Completed the Mother plant area. Just got to figure out some fan action for the ladies in there and i think everything is A-okay.. although i think i need a better air pump as the one i'm using now doesn't produce as much bubbles as i want, although the plants wont die, i want more oxygen!!

Heres some photos:

Before the Make-Over:
IMG_20140512_112831.jpg

After the Make-Over:
IMG_20140513_130037.jpg

The ladies in their new homes:
IMG_20140514_012520.jpg

I have 3 strains set aside for mother plants.. I actually have 4 strains growing at the moment, i just have some GWS seeds left, so i figure i would keep a mother from each strain that i no longer have any seeds of. 1 White Rhino (Middle) 1 White Widow (left) and my nicest Malawi gold (right).

I couldn't get the Rhino that i wanted for a mother plant as the roots were all tangled to shit with one another, so i took the easiest one to separate.

A picture of my Clone machine in progress:
IMG_20140513_090818.jpg

okay i think thats enough for the night.. i'm off to bed.. going to check on the Mommy's in the morning and hope they didn't get too stressed out transplanting to new buckets. i think everything will be just fine tho..

An idea on mothers.

Clones of mothers are just as vibrant as the mothers themselves.

You can clone BOTH the Rhino, label them carefully, and keep a clone from the best plant as a mother.
It also means you have a larger plant to harvest, or can harvest one plant weeks earlier.

:rollit::grinjoint:

Rado - The Rhino i wanted was much bigger.. it was also 5 days older, hence why it was probably bigger, and probably sucked up more nutes than the younger plants. I probably will take a clone of it real soon when i get my clone machine all built and i figure out how i'm going to set a light up over it.

However, i figure it will be a good yielding plant and dont feel bad putting her to flower today..

BTW i switched to my HPS and gave the ladies a good 14 hours darkness before i powered up the HPS about 20 mins ago. 12/12 is on!!!

lights come on at 9am(except today i turned on them on at 11) and go off at 9pm for the night.

Have to do a res change on the ladies in the flowering chamber today.

The mommies love their new homes for sure!

Thats some great DIY Greenthumb, they will love it. Do you have a reflective screen that be pulled across like a shower curtain?
+ Rep for that!

thanks guys, no i dont have any reflective material yet put up on there.. i am worried about temps getting too high in the room there.

Any cheap suggestions? i'm thinking an emergency blanket. walmart should carry them

my temps in the cab with the 2 HPS in there have raised a bit.. its considerably warmer in there but not too much i hope.. will need to watch the res temps to make sure no root issues occur.

Back
Top Bottom