GreenThumb J's Twilight 165W LED Grow Journal & Review - BC SweetTooth - DWC

re: GreenThumb J's Twilight 165W LED Grow Journal & Review - BC SweetTooth - DWC

Hey everyone..

just another quick update.

Just made another seed purchase. heres what i got.

2x Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk (fem)
10x Sativa Seedbank Blackberry (reg)
10x Nirvana Seeds Papaya

HunterNitro is growing some Papaya under CFL's and it looks amazing!!!! i can only imagine what it would look like under some HID lighting!

I got these strains for breeding purposes as well as personal stock. i want something that is crazy tasty, but knock out stone!

SO, the seeds should be here next friday if i remember how quick my last order took!!

Pineapple, Blackberry, Papaya someone in Hawaii would make a drink out of that!
Me, I'd make fruit salad :)

At the place where you ordered these seeds,
is the price per seed comparable to the price per seed ordering 10?

I think it would be fun to build up a pantry of different strains. 50 grams each would be nice :)
Buying 10 seeds at a time, at €60-150, this is not practical for me.
At €6-15, I could grow a plant and not have to keep a mother or seeds to protect my investment.

If you know a source for single feminized seeds with good genetics at an affordable price, that should be great!
:circle-of-love::party::woohoo:

re: GreenThumb J's Twilight 165W LED Grow Journal & Review - BC SweetTooth - DWC

Maybe for side lighting? for plants that have wide canopies and the light cannot penetrate to lower branches.

If thats the case for this Journal Jason, and the Sweet Tooth get too big, would you suggest a second, or third 165w light to supplement the side lighting? Or something smaller that i could put in each corner of the tent to shine into the plant, like a couple Classical 150w lamps or a few of the Classical UFO LED's?

That is what I worry about. The Sweet Tooth will get too bushy, and the One 165w LED wont penetrate to the lower branches, and the yield will suffer. But only time will tell right?

A 15w LED spot has to outperform a 23w CFL, right?
I wonder if one two spots could keep a mother plant in veg in between clones. Not to make her grow, but to keep her alive.
Maybe a Bonsai mother plant? THAT would be fun :)

If you know a source for single feminized seeds with good genetics at an affordable price, that should be great!
:circle-of-love::party::woohoo:

Hello Rad. Take a look at Single Seed Centre. I've never used them but have seen positive reviews. Also some seed breeders package fems in 3 packs.

Well those 22 seeds cost me an even $100 Canadian. That's just shy of $5 a seed. The Blackberry and papaya were only like 3.75 a seed, for regular seeds tho.

The Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk was almost $20 per fem seed, but if it grows and smokes like the description, I'm not the least worried about the price.

I just felt like adding some fruit to my garden. now I have it on the way!

Hello Rad. Take a look at Single Seed Centre. I've never used them but have seen positive reviews. Also some seed breeders package fems in 3 packs.

Demonseeds :)

Thank you. thank you.
Demonseeds won't ship to USA.
Bookmarked singleseedcentre :)

Subscribed

Welcome to this one 60cal!

The 2x Sweet Tooths are starting to form true leaves now.

1 of the Sweet Tooths bent over somehow, now i have 4 toothpicks stuck into the rockwool as supports for the seedling.

the other one is doing just fine!

Welcome to this one 60cal!

The 2x Sweet Tooths are starting to form true leaves now.

1 of the Sweet Tooths bent over somehow, now i have 4 toothpicks stuck into the rockwool as supports for the seedling.

the other one is doing just fine!

I feel for you.

I had a chipmunk top one of my seedlings above the emerging first true leaves.
He bit another below the cotyledon leaves. (Probably the end for this one.)

Fortuitously, these were not cannabis beans.

I feel for you.

I had a chipmunk top one of my seedlings above the emerging first true leaves.
He bit another below the cotyledon leaves. (Probably the end for this one.)

Fortuitously, these were not cannabis beans.

regardless, that intrusive little bugger could ruin some other tasty harvest of yours in the garden!

regardless, that intrusive little bugger could ruin some other tasty harvest of yours in the garden!

The garden is for all birds and animals.
Just as long as they don't take all the plants and food for themselves (like humans do.)
And they don't go around and start wars and terrorise everyone else (like Americans do.)

(Disclaimer: I am an American. The views expressed above were representational and not meant as a condemnation of all Americans and humans.)

Hey Dusty!

Nice of you to stop by..

Things are growin great! Just germinated 25 seeds 48 hours ago, and i'm planting all 25 into 1.5" rockwool cubes in about an hour.

The White widow in flower is doing great and shes is on day 4 of flower and starting to put on the buds. She hasn't stretched at all really, but theres still almost 3 weeks left for the initial stretching phase, so anything can happen.

the 5 plants in the grow box are putting on some explosive growth right now. 3 of the 5 are Great White Shark that pollinated itself in my last grow, and these seeds are the result of that self pollination. The other 2, which are lagging behind a little, are White Widow that was pollinated with GWS pollen, and are growing exactly like their Widow mothers

All 6 clones got a transplant into 2gal containers, and are really starting to stretch and put on some vertical height. They should be going into flower in about a month.

The Sweet Tooth seedlings for this grow have reduced down to 1 now. The other seedling died cause the stem collapsed on itself thus not allowing enough moisture to travel up to the leaves.

Also, in a month or so, Cannabis 1 and myself will be starting/building a side by side Monster RDWC using 27gal totes as the RDWC buckets!! should be massive plants we grow!!

Things sure are getting busy around here..

also, my 3 new strains i order last friday will be here on monday! 10x Papaya, 10x Blackberry and 2x Pineapple Chunk. I'm stoked!!

Hows life with you friend.. Hope you and the wife are enjoying all the great moments life has to offer!

Thats awesome to hear brother!

glad you're feeling better.

I've been pretty lax with the pictures and actual updates lately as everyone has seen seedlings and young plants and such.

The Sweet Tooth is a 3" tall seedling forming its first set of 3 bladed leaves.

The 3 GWS in the grow box are a small jungle already. I need to space them out a little as i kinda want to use the T5's that came with the grow box. At the same time, those T5's will make it warmer in the grow box, and i already have to have the door open during "lights on" with the AC blowing directly into the open door, just to keep the temps at around 20-24, which i think is a great temperature to have these babies at considering the pretty crappy air transfer thats in this box.

I think i might eventually put the Grow box in storage until i move into a house with a cold basement suite to put it in, and replace it with another 4x4 tent with a powerful LED inside to manage temps better.

I'll post some pictures later when i get home from work and the lights come back on in the Flower tent. I've been taking pictures, just haven't been posting them.

Time to plant some seeds!!

loving the sounds of that brother.. i'll have to come check out your yard later when i'm home from work.. gotta get a little R&R on the Ps3 before i head to work haha

Happy tokerday to everyone!

GreenThumb is very excited to post this update!

For anyone who is interested in purchasing a Twilight Classical 165w LED panel, i have received a discount code from J-Sun and his awesome bosses over at Twilight for 15% off as well as free shipping!

Check out this page HERE and use the discount code "420mag" at the checkout for your 15% off the purchase price of a Classical 165w LED.

This little lamp kicks ass! The Sweet Tooth is really loving it, and is about to take off on some rapid vegetative growth in the next 2 weeks! i'm very excited to also see the flowering capabilities of this Full Spectrum LED

OH, By the way folks, with the exception of their 432w Spider COB LED, every other panel's spectrum is FULLY CUSTOMIZE-ABLE!!

So get over to that page and pick yourself up a great LED panel on the cheaps!!

Thank you for updating for the discount, GT. :high-five:

Anyone who buy this lamp please send the code to us for the discount. welcome :welcome:

Happy tokerday to everyone!

GreenThumb is very excited to post this update!

For anyone who is interested in purchasing a Twilight Classical 165w LED panel, i have received a discount code from J-Sun and his awesome bosses over at Twilight for 15% off as well as free shipping!

Check out this page HERE and use the discount code "420mag" at the checkout for your 15% off the purchase price of a Classical 165w LED.

This little lamp kicks ass! The Sweet Tooth is really loving it, and is about to take off on some rapid vegetative growth in the next 2 weeks! i'm very excited to also see the flowering capabilities of this Full Spectrum LED

OH, By the way folks, with the exception of their 432w Spider COB LED, every other panel's spectrum is FULLY CUSTOMIZE-ABLE!!

So get over to that page and pick yourself up a great LED panel on the cheaps!!

Back
Top Bottom