420 Magazine Background

GreenThunder 4x4 Tent

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

GreenThunder

Any journal of GreenThunder's is the right journal
:thanks: This is such a great compliment for an often neglectful journalist :4:

:48:Gauva Kush if you partaking...
Welcome Smeegol!! I'm enjoying Amnesia Haze and Pineapple Chunk.

So far the octopot diy units have been kind to me. Though I haven't yet harvested one yet I'm liking the method and plan to stick with it. I have a pair of autopots that I don't like quite as much.

Tonight I added a ring to the mystery, for tie down. I hope the stress doesn't make it be a male (not sure it works like that)

IMG_20190317_211901.jpg

Smeegol

:thanks: This is such a great compliment for an often neglectful journalist :4:

Welcome Smeegol!! I'm enjoying Amnesia Haze and Pineapple Chunk.

So far the octopot diy units have been kind to me. Though I haven't yet harvested one yet I'm liking the method and plan to stick with it. I have a pair of autopots that I don't like quite as much.

Tonight I added a ring to the mystery, for tie down. I hope the stress doesn't make it be a male (not sure it works like that)

IMG_20190317_211901.jpg
Afternoon mr.Thunder I reckon you'd have to mistreat her rather harshly to hermie/cause pollen sacks to form, but I do like the ring as makes tie down a pleasure...

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
Top Bottom